Special K Blueberry and Lemon Clusters

I don't eat breakfast all that often. I am trying to get better at that. My main excuse is that there just isn't anything I want to eat so early in the morning. When I went to the grocery store yesterday, I picked up three boxes of Special K cereals. They had them on offer for 2/$5 and I had a digital coupon for 0.55 cents off of three. Atleast, I think it was that, it might have been more. At any rate, I thought that was a pretty good deal and so snagged a few boxes. I've never had the Blueberry and Lemon clusters before but they taste really yummy actually, and I think they are probably going to be included in my favorite cereals. So that was breakfast sorted. Now I just need to be better about eating a proper lunch as well.
@Janet357 (19177)
i.like.cereals.too. this is yummy.
Are there Kellogs products in your area?
@myklj999 (29021)
• Olney, Illinois
Hey....hey Tacos...howya doon?
enjoy breakfast and lunchGood morning
@moonandstars (19184)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
It's important having breakfast and I see you had a very good one
It was delicious, but it wasn't the healthiest. The blueberry and lemon were derived from artificial ingredients.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@ScribbledAdNauseum I can understand still, you can always change your breakfast regime
@moonandstars Exactly. Last year I was eating yogurt for breakfast. Now I hardly eat yogurt.
@sophie09 (8485)
Hi, good breakfast indeed. have a good day today! enjoy. it is 10pm already here, and im about to sleep, see you
Hope you enjoyed your rest.
@sophie09 (8485)
@ScribbledAdNauseum yeup i did last night
@sophie09 I am glad to hear it. A good night's sleep is very important. I know I can be very crabby when I do not get enough sleep.
I had blueberry cheerios recently and they were pretty good. I haven't had Special K in awhile but I do enjoy cereal for breakfast occasionally.
I'm not a big breakfast person but I am trying to be better about it. Cereal is one thing I do like, when I eat it, and so I've decided to start getting more cereal lately.
@ScribbledAdNauseum they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I don't know how true that is
@Marilynda1225 I think that breakfast helps set you up for the rest of the day, but I also think that peoples bodies are vastly different, as are there schedules. The first meal of the day may be the most important, but the first meal isn't necessarily breakfast. When I was working third, my first meal was a heavier one as it was dinner.
@simone10 (30829)
I've had those before and i love them!
I was not expecting the flavor to be so yummy. I was a bit skeptical about the lemon part with the blueberries but it works.
@simone10 (30829)
@ScribbledAdNauseum I thought the same about the lemon.
@simone10 It's quite yummy. I finished it off the other day, actually I had half of the bluberry lemon in my bowl and some cinnamon cereal from cascadian farms. It made for some tasty milk at the end. I am very much a kid when it comes to the milk at the end of a cereal bowl, it's still my favorite part.
@KrauseHome (36674)
The Blueberry one does sound really good. I have tried a couple of them, but most of the time hard to find a Good price on them anymore.
I agree, cereals can be ridiculous in price. I usually go for the healthier brands (Kashi, Cascadian Farms) but I wanted to try these. $2.50 a box (sale price) + 55 cents off of three (I think it was 55 cents), I figured that was a good deal.
I figure if I veer away from the normal breakfast menu most people stick to I at least have a variety in front of me. I refrain from those commercial boxed cereals UNLESS I know exactly what is in them is okay for me to assimilate metabolically.
I usually get Cascadian Farms or Kashi brand, I can trust that those cereals are healthier for me. However, I wanted to try this one as it looked yummy.