~Bad Things Happen-This is Real~

Lenox, Georgia
God is working through our troubles... Things have been happening here. I don't talk about it because I don't like to focus on what the enemy does. However, in order to see what the Lord is doing through these things we sometimes have to see the hard times too. But we do NOT focus on the bad-that gives too much credit to the enemy-who is beneath our feet. When we were homeless we stayed with a couple-not sure how many remember that but it saved us from living in a parking lot with our kids. The house had cameras everywhere which we thought was strange but thought they were just paranoid or something? The guy followed the kids & I when we walked places but he said he wanted to make sure we were "safe". Again weird but maybe trying to be helpful? Didn't know how serious this was at that time... The man has mental illnesses that we found out about but we only knew too late... Fast forward to today...that same man tracked us down in Georgia, is sending my husband threatening text messages, he kicked over our trash can, ripped our mailbox off the post, ripped mail inside the box, put something in our gas tank so our truck is having starting issues, and broke my husbands pressure washer. He also said my husband will lose EVERYTHING next week?!? (We are getting a restraining order against him-not that we think it will do any good in this town or with someone who has such an illness). We don't know why he's so angry with us or why he waited this long to start doing these things BUT we do know God loves us & He has a greater plan through all of this! So...yes bad things happen to my family BUT no we don't worry about it or focus on it constantly. We pray, focus on helping others, get closer to God and we pray for this man as well that he finds Jesus. Ever lived in a real lifetime movie?
@LindaOHio (6868)
Yes, but fortunately not anymore. I hope things improve with this man! He needs help.
• Lenox, Georgia
@LindaOhio So glad you don't anymore! He does need help and we pray he finds it. It's sad. =(
• Algeria
absolutely
@DWDavis (17745)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Please follow @andriaperry's advice. Document every instance and save every contact this man makes. And remember, sometimes God's answer to our prayer is the police officer who comes when you call, listens, takes matters seriously, and does everything he or she can to keep you safe. This man has already committed criminal acts against you. Being arrested may be the only way he will ever get the help he truly needs. It could be the answer to a prayer the man doesn't even realize he needs to be praying. I will be praying that you all remain safe and that this man is removed from your life to a place where he can be helped.
I agree, God puts people in earth to help us through life.
• Lenox, Georgia
@DWDavis @andriaperry The bad part about all of this (and we feel REALLY bad now), we thought it was a neighbor behind us doing all of these things...until those texts came. The neighbor behind us hates our dog and threatened to shoot her if she ever came onto his property. Naturally, it seemed like that would be him who was doing this stuff. We knew he's not dangerous even if he isn't nice...so that's one reason we never reported anything-we didn't know what was actually going on. Hope that made sense. Now that we do know who it is it changes everything...so far nothing else has happened. Then again, the texts did say "next week" so we shall see. My husband changed his number, the guy has been blocked on my phone and both Facebook accounts. No further harassment has happened since all of that has been done. IF anything further does happen the police will be notified immediately and we have saved the texts and have a friend who can show the video to them on FB should it be needed. Thank you both for the advice and prayers!!
@LovingMyBabies Be very careful! and keep the kids in sight.
Yes I have and its no fun at all. Call the police and MAKE them write a report each time, not just come out and talk. You have to press charges for it to be on the books with the courts, this shows a pattern of stalking you all, and save those texts! They do stand up in court. Sounds like he intends on taking you and the kids, be very careful.
• Lenox, Georgia
@andriaperry We will be saving the texts and getting reports done. I didn't know what he meant by losing everything--to most people that means money--which means NOTHING to my family. However, the kids and I would be losing everything in my husband's eyes-Jesus and us to him are everything. Thank you, we will be extra cautious!
Jen so sorry to hear this.Something that you do not need.Do hope things will straightened out there with you and this awful person.
• Lenox, Georgia
@amadeo Thank you. It will be okay no matter what-God's got this! =)
@LovingMyBabies have a good evening
• Lenox, Georgia
@amadeo You as well. =)
I am sorry that you are going thru this, but I am relieved that you are maintain your faith and leaning on that knowing that this will carry you safely thru this craziness. It sounds like the individual is mentally disturbed, and he probably is not mad at you, but needs to direct his anger somewhere. I feel that it is a shame that he took videos, but it is all a shame. You have done the right thing with the restraining order. I will pray for your safety.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Juliaacv Thank you, absolutely our faith is first in our lives. We lean on our Father when the storms come. =) Yes that is a good point-we know anger comes from H*ll. We know it's the enemy living inside of him and not a battle between flesh and blood. So, we fight that with prayer and growing even closer to God. =) Thank you for praying!
@LovingMyBabies You are welcome my friend. PM me if you need anything. I am going to send you a PM right now.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Juliaacv Okay, thank you so much! =)
@akalinus (27741)
First of all, prayers that this resolves itself. It sounds like a threat that you will lose all. I bet he will be putting videos on the internet or something just as diabolical. I have read the book and know the ending. Satan has already lost. I have lived in a movie plot and it really is not fun at all.
• Lenox, Georgia
@akalinus Thank you, we know God's got it. And yes the enemy-satan doesn't win. =) He has already posted a video on FB which is insane that you knew that!!
@akalinus (27741)
@LovingMyBabies I have not seen any videos but I just knew that would be the next step. Please report him to FB and any other place that he posts with a request to take his videos off. I don't know if it will do any good but try. Also, file police reports. And buy a lock for the gas tank.
• Lenox, Georgia
@akalinus You are very wise. He made a video saying the same things he said to my husband through texts. Nothing further...yet. We will try.
My prayers are with your family. I hope this man doesn’t cause harm to you.
• Lenox, Georgia
@CookieMonster46 Thank you for praying! =) We are promised eternal life so he can't do anything to us. =)
@LovingMyBabies I been in a strange situation with someone who was stalking me and my daughter at one time. It is the worst feeling ever, keep us posted on the situation.
• Lenox, Georgia
@CookieMonster46 Yes I will give updates on whatever happens-which hopefully will be nothing more! I'm sorry y'all went through this too.
@Tina30219 (41987)
• Onaway, Michigan
So sorry to hear this god will take care of you and your family and as for this man sounds like he needs a lot of help and I hope he gets it soon
• Lenox, Georgia
@Tina30219 Thank you! We know God's protection is around us. =) He does need help and we are praying for him.
@Tina30219 (41987)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies That’s right
That man sounds like a weirdo. I hope you made a report with the police and he does not do anything really bad to you or your family.
• Lenox, Georgia
@jstory07 He needs Jesus, he is very lost and has the enemy living inside of him. =(
oh wow. Stay safe!
• Lenox, Georgia
@NJChicaa Thank you we are. =)
@cperry2 (1465)
I agree with other posters here, report this man to the police. He is breaking the law in so many ways.
• Lenox, Georgia
@cperry2 We will be reporting him, although in this small country town that's not how things work. This is a spiritual battle mostly and God's got it. =)
@UncleJoe (14133)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Just remember that you aren't dealing with the man as much as the evil forces that drive him. It sounds like he is obsessed with jealousy and lust. Those cameras sound highly suspicious too. You're all in my prayers.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Unclejoe Absolutely which is why we aren't angry with him and we keep praying for him-we know who's inside him. =( Thank you for praying.
That is super scary! It may be time to get some cameras of your own..and evidence you can take to the police if he tries something again. Stay safe!
• Lenox, Georgia
@snowy22315 Funny you mention that, my husband downloaded an app we can use for a security camera. Thank you, we are being cautious-nothing further has happened so far.
@LovingMyBabies I doubt you are out of the woods yet. He went to a lot of trouble to track you down, and mess with you...so be on guard.
• Lenox, Georgia
@snowy22315 We are being very cautious.
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, I hope you are safe, go to talk to the police. Unfortunately yes I have l have lived a real lifetime movie and it was not a nice movie.
• Lenox, Georgia
@LadyDuck Thank you. So far nothing else has happened but if it does the police will be called. I'm sorry for what you went through as well.
@LovingMyBabies Life is sometimes hard and weird, but the important is to move on.
• Rupert, Idaho
Oh wow, I am sorry to hear about what is going on with him....that sounds pretty scary!
• Lenox, Georgia
@MommyofEli2013 Thanks, most of all we feel sorry for him. We know we have God's protection. =)
• Rupert, Idaho
@LovingMyBabies I understand, the feeling sorry for him....and that is good shows caring and compassion.
You are handling this issue in the right way. Yes, I have lived a few Lifetime movies over the years. Just glad those movies end eventually. I hope the authorities can keep this man away from your family.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Corbin5 Thank you, we know this is a spiritual battle and we are handling it by prayer and trusting our Father. =)
@LovingMyBabies I will pray about this too.
@simone10 (30841)
Oh my, this man is really disturbed. I will be praying for you and your family
• Lenox, Georgia
@simone10 He's very lost and needs Jesus. Thank you for praying!
@simone10 (30841)
@LovingMyBabies you are very welcome
• Agra, India
That is really a very tough time. But I'm glad you have complete faith in your Lord. There are times when you have prayed for me. And today I will pray for you.
• Lenox, Georgia
@amitkokiladitya Yes we know God is our protector and He is for us. =) Thank you for praying.
• Agra, India
@LovingMyBabies all shall be well. Just keep your faith high
This is horrible. I pray that it will end soon.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Tampa_girl7 Thank you we are praying for the same!
Stalkers are very scary. I understand your desire to present the positive and to rely on God. Be safe as you can, and take all the good advice you are being given.
• Lenox, Georgia
@GardenGerty Yes they are scary. We are being cautious. Thank you. =)