Court, Work And Food

Anniston, Alabama
I won`t find anything out till tomorrow about court, since I went for the deal with the D.A. he told me after role call is over I did not have to stay, so it took about an hour. This meant I had 2 hours before the landlady dealings so I went to work at the old home place. I got Tony in the bedroom with the window a/c going and closed it off, he went to sleep. In the living room, I moved everything to one side and then over the carpet to the other side and took the carpet outside and made a pile to take to the dump, we have free dump day coming up.I swept the floor and rearranged the furniture. Since I still have the kitchen messed up and the floor not finished I have the fridge in the living room, I plugged it up so I can have cold drinks while I work, I need to wipe it out. I had to cut the carpet and move it into that space before I could roll it up and out. It was so hot that sweat was running down my face and to my mouth. I was soaking wet, but I got it done!! I collected the rent from the evicted tenant, she got it to me in time to reverse the eviction, the other tenant on that same lease showed back up and half mowed the grass. I informed her I was not dealing with him anymore. And I took a payment from another tenant, I allow her to split rent so she can live. Talked to my sister, she had fed Suzie the goat corn that she did not like nor did her bf, she also paid me back money she owed me. Back at home and it was already nearly 6 pm, so I put off mowing till tomorrow evening and me and the dogs walked. I got my 10 laps = 40 block. I cooked dinner outside on the grill eye so not to heat the house up. Hamburger meat for Tony`s tacos and tripe for me. And finally, I got a cool shower that felt heavenly! Now, lets do the calories : Breakfast - 2 eggs and 2 small turkey sausage patties, tsp. jelly = 245 calories Lunch - Potato chips = 300 calories Dinner - Fried tripe = 300 calories Total calories = 845 Yes that is low and I will have a salad later, maybe. Today was a good day. How was your Thursday?
I've never had tripe before.
Tony`s mom, my Aunt cooked it for me aa very long time ago, every now and then I eat it. Its an acquired taste.
• Agra, India
That was a little too much for a single day. Isn't it.
No, I wanted to continue working at the rental but I had to stop.
• Agra, India
@wolfgirl569 (18109)
• Marion, Ohio
Mine went smoothly. Glad she got the rent paid.
Me too, but I had to do it because I was being treated like it did not matter.
@wolfgirl569 (18109)
• Marion, Ohio
@andriaperry Some people need that to teach them a lesson.
@LindaOHio (6812)
Same old, same old. Hot and humid here; but I stayed in the a/c.
OMG! the rental had been closed up and it was so hot, I opened a kitchen window and left the front door open for me with a fan. The bedroom was nice and cold for Tony, today he was so tired. Then I came home and did the walk and sweated till I was soaked again. Its that time of the year when its hot and humid, down here anyways.
@LindaOHio (6812)
@andriaperry Make sure you keep hydrated, Andria!!!
@rakski (33950)
Thursday was good but my son went home from school with fever so we are off to doctor later
I hope he is alright.
@debjani1 (6567)
Yesterday was good. I went to bed early. It happened very rare.
I hope you have a wonderful day today!
@Miss_Leafy (1131)
You did a lot of works .
Yes I did, tomorrow I won`t get to do as much..
Isee you are also on a diet.
My doctor put me on one, has wanted me on one forever, so I am doing it, I started on June 22nd.
@yanzalong (13217)
Thursday was good as it leads me to Friday.
LOL, me too
I am glad everything went great for you in court. A salad sounds good for later.
I am hoping he got what the D.A. told me
Sounds like a busy day, and one I don't envy.
@CarolDM (32754)
Sounds like all that work inside would have burned your calories for the day! Glad you got the money back from your sister. Hope you get good news from the court hearing.
Another busy day for you but glad you were able to collect your rent money. Did you move the fridge into the living room by yourself?
@DocAndersen (5733)
You are doing so well!!!! I am really impressed!
Glad to hear the rent was paid. I had a nice Thursday in NYC.
@HazySue (30158)
It sounds like it was another busy day for you. Hope you the deal goes through for you and it is a good one.
I like tripe but I never had fried tripe, how is it prepared?
@sophie09 (8485)
yesterday was exhausting. now its friday! mylotting the whole day lol
You really ate light.
• Rupert, Idaho
Glad it was a good day, even though it sounds super busy! That's good they finally paid. And low for sure, but if you have a salad then it won't be quite as low! Not sure how many I had.