MY TRUE CONFESSION !

My picture
@cacay1 (42607)
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
This experience I want to confess to you did happen to me. I was 19 that time and I had a one month vacation in Silang,Cavite in the mansion of my uncle, the bro of my mom.I was fourth year college that time, graduating. For me, one month is too long.I felt bored. I used to read different kinds of books. One afternoon, I found in my uncle's library, an occult book. It was sealed, yet I dare opened it. What I saw there was the main title: How To Utilize The Sixth sense", the Extra Sensory Perception (ESP). I was so hesitant to read, yet so thrilled for it's my long dream to know how to utilize the sixth sense. I will share you the instructions from that occult book. The following are: 1. buy one box card ,virgin card from any store.This box contains different cards the one used for gaming.In Ph, it is used for "tongits"; 2. be alone in a closed door room, no sound; 3.examine the appearances of the cards, count them first; 4. do 1-3 for 2 days at two hours nonstop; 5. in the 4th day, reverse all the cards and make a guess; 6. set aside the cards you guessed and not guessed; 7. do this same procedure in number 5 good for five days straight though you may review looking at at pictures or appearances of all the cards. 8. after one week of doing this, it is very easy for you to pen point any of them especially the King, Queen, Jack, and Joker. These are what you have to guess first and, 10. In the third week , you can guess almost all the cards appearances in the reverse form perfectly. Do these should you want to utilize your sixth sense. What I noticed after having done the required steps? 1. Believe it or not, but I was able to read someone's mind.2. I was saved from danger. 3.When I went home to Mindanao via shipping line, I saw on my mind, the ship would sink, so I told my uncle to ride another ship. That ship, did sink. 4. I saw my boyfriend holding hands with another girl, then next day I saw them that way along the road.5. I alighted from a passenger vehicle, for I saw on my mind it would meet an accident in the bridge near the school where I was studying. I told my classmates to follow me, They just laughed at me. That vehicle bumped with a truck all my friends perished. 6. I made all perfect answers during final exams . I saw on my mind the right answers. They just flushed on my mind, hehehe so terrible but true. There were many things that happened to me using my 6th sense. There were three kinds of scary images I saw on my mind that would happen after 3 years, 10 years, 15 years and many years after, and the two had happened before I decided to opt out that 6th sense on me. There was a sorrowful event that happened while my ESP was so active: 1 was on a vacation in Camp 14, Bukidnon that time. I was inside the bathroom, but on my mind I saw my brother nearing the house of my aunt bringing a bad news. He would tell me to go home because my beloved nephew age 4 that time died. When I got out from the bathroom, I saw my brother in the backyard telling me to go home because my nephew Arthur died. 2. The next, I saw on my mind my sister got pregnant and she wanted to commit a suicide. I told my father of this and looked for her only to see her holding a sharp knife at the back of our house . 3. When my mind told me, that my father will die 15 years after I acquired that ESP. It did happen. I forced myself to opt it out on my mind and gradually my ESP declined.There were many things my mind saw and did happen that scared me, but they had come. How I like to revive my 6th sense, but no matter how,it never does again. It should be utilized. I don't regret. Should you want to utilize your 6th sense, make sure you have a very strong self and spirit to prepare the occurrences soon to happen in your life. Our mind is so advance if having utilized the 6th sense. Thanks for reading guys. take care all. Image here , me
I have and use my 6th sense, this is something that most humans have lost during the process of "civilization", something that most animals still have.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck, I definitely agree with my friend. My brother was supposed to be safe and still alive if he only understood the actions of the animals , his pet cow who refused to go, and he did not listen so he met a road accident.
@cacay1 I look at the animals, they even know when a storm or a earthquake are approaching.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck , I agree on that. They have perfect perception, even the ants, they know when storm is coming. They gather in advance their foods and hoard them on the ground in perfect masonry.
@sunrisefan (24198)
Your revelation is hair-raising LOL!
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Wahaha , idol there's no scare, try it and see things that do not happen yet @sunrisefan.
@sunrisefan (24198)
@cacay1 No thanks Let Ms. Everywhere try it LOL!
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sunrisefan tell her everywhere to be here now and not anywhere.
I think I have this special gift. I don't want to let it be opened. If it happens, I would embrace it.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Shavkat, all of us has this ESP we only need to utilize it for our benefit. That time I acquired that ESP utilization, I was so young. I felt so so coward to face ahead of time good and bad consequences.
@cacay1 I agree. I also think that we have third-eye.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Shavkat I agree with you, we have that 100%.
@flapiz (9552)
Woah that’s cool and scary at the same time. I’m a nurse, so I’d really rather not have my 6th sense opened.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@flapiz, just try it's good for you as a nurse. You can foresee the advanced updates of your patients. You can also escape ahead of time from danger for your mind can perceive ahead of a bad it good happenings in the near or remote future
@flapiz (9552)
@cacay1 But it would be scary if I see a ghost in the hospital.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@flapiz , ghost will not be part in your ESP. You will see things that do not happen yet .
@thelme55 (19463)
That is scary Erly. I would not want to have that. Beautiful you in that photo. Thanks for sharing.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@thelme55, it's not scary my friend. We all have the ESP, we just failed to utilize it. This is just what our mind perceives beyond your present mood . We will just be informed by our perception what happens next in done days or years from us and others .
@thelme55 (19463)
@cacay1 I don´t think I will be happy foreseeing what will happen although it is good to see in mind what will happen. I already avoid thinking about what will happen because it costs me a sleepless night.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@thelme55 you are free to your stand to avoid it my friend . When I acquired the ESP I never had in mind that I can see many things outside of my presence.
@sophie09 (8485)
thanks for sharing your story, Erly! have a good day
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@sophie09, thanks sophie.
@sophie09 (8485)
@cacay1 anytime :)
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@brokenbee (8606)
I don't know if I have this... and not sure if it is active because at times, I experience those too... But I never did anything to open or activate it... Hihi
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
It's better if you continue utilizing your ESP @brokenbee.
@acelawrites (16619)
It's so scary to have it; I might not want it. I'll just pray so dangers won't happen to me and my family.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@acelawrites, there is no danger, instead you will see in advance the happenings in the near future and the remote ones .
@yanzalong (13217)
Takes time to learn this?
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@yanzalong, it is true. You need to be positive and patient. All you have to do is buy that box containing the cards and study them. Nobody in your home should know it. It should be only you.
@arunima25 (22557)
• Bangalore, India
OMG! I was engaged reading it till the end. I am not sure f I would like to have this kind of talent. That would be stressful to know and see things in advance. I have used my sixth sense or my gut feeling many a times and it has helped. I think we all have one.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@arunima25, yes, we all have the 6th sense. We only failed to utilized.
@arunima25 (22557)
• Bangalore, India
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@arunima25 thank you so much.
@rsa101 (20232)
Interesting story you shared here. I think that may be possible since we really have not truly understand how our mind works and its capability. It is said that we are only utilising a small portion of our minds and there are things we cannot imagine that a our brains can do. Your experience may be true and try getting that book and study further if there was something you missed that is why your intuition has decreased in time. I think it is cool to know something ahead of time be it bad or good news there is always an advantage knowing what lies ahead.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rsa101, so true we can see ahead of time happenings good or bad, sorrowful or not. I was too young that time unable to understand that what I have utilized was so beneficial especially this time . I may have become a millionaire thru lotto. I can guess what's inside a closed thing and even can read the mind of someone. It just flushed in the mind. It's not the eyes that see, but mind. I plan to resurrect that ESP through constant guessing of the cards.
@rsa101 (20232)
@cacay1 I see well I do not know if I can do that at my age where I never practice that card thing. Maybe I will just pass on this as my mind is unto something else already.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rsa101 all you have to do is look at them one by one familiarize them and then reverse and make a guess. Only that something awesome follows. Actually you won't know your ESP already works for you. It's not scary.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
You are beautiful inside and out and yes good you used your gifts.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TiarasOceanView , thank you so much Miss Oshy. By the way, I could still remember your son. How is he now? I hope he is fine this time. You told me before he was sick. I hope he's no longer sick this time.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@cacay1 He is still sick Erly but he is taken care of for now thank you so much for asking Erly.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TiarasOceanView , sorry friend to know your son is still sick. Just have a brave heart to fight all the odds and battles in life. That's so tough and so fortunate for you're so tough too.
@Miss_Leafy (1131)
Oh, it sounds so scary. I don't think I want to utilize my 6th sense. Anyway, you look pretty in the picture.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Miss_Leafy , it is not scary actually because in the actual , we will just see many things flashed on our mind. The only scary there if it shows about deaths which should not be feared of, but prepare.Try it just for fun and you will notice your ESP is active. I was able to read the mind of my former dean before. She was so shocked when i told her why she wanted me to buy water for her.
@cacay1 That's interesting. Were you also be able to see spirits of ancestor or ghosts?
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Miss_Leafy ESP means you can foresee your future happenings ni ghost or whatsoever. It is just an advance pictures of happenings in the near or remote future
@velvet53 (19578)
• Palisade, Colorado
I don't know what happened buutt my post to you is gone
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@velvet53 , why is that so? Just read it here. You may copy and paste.
@velvet53 (19578)
• Palisade, Colorado
@cacay1 I can't find it anywhere. I don't like that.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@velvet53 never mind. That is life by the way there are always traitors anywhere in the world, no one is exempted.
I've never had anything with the sixth sense.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Just4him, that is better so you use your natural concepts and beliefs.
@cacay1 Always.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@just4him that's great.
ne'er heard 'f such, regardin' the cards. figured one either possessed such a connection, 'r not. i've fought my whole life tryin' to turn 't off.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Oh, I see how nice if it's still there to utilize your ESP. I plan to study cards again next week.
@cacay1 not so fond 'f 't myself. ya see thingies that'cha can't control (aka: stop) 'n that'd be most disheartenin' fer me. folks that've passed seem to like to come visit'n tell me schtuff. prolly why i stay out here purty much secluded, lol.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@cacay1 Thanks for sharing that with us but I think I will pass on it. I will just let things happen as they are going to happen.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Hannihar, you're welcome . I appreciate your feeling. That was during my teenage years, and can't be able to utilize it back though I have the desire this time .
@cacay1 Thanks for sharing that with us.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Hannihar you're welcome
@Aansh13 (5588)
This is really crazy.... Oh! I read it entirely, quite scarry...
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Aansh13 , somewhat and I was so young that time I utilized it. There is no forcing of seeing in the mind. We just see it in our mind. It was so unbelievable but I treasure that experience.
@Aansh13 (5588)
@cacay1 Great that is
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Aansh13 yes,so great, I was just so coward to let it part of my perception.
@mom210 (7558)
nope I do not have that, but it is cool you do
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@mom210 , hehehe all have the 6th sense, we just failed to utilize or sharpen it thru practice.Thank you for dropping by, very much appreciated. I am so pleased to know you in this Mylot universe.
Wow, so one can really activate the 6th sense. I don't like it though.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@SIMPLYP, yes through utilization.