Is myLot Paying Us More Now?

See my attached photo? I've made over $1.00 a day here nearly every day so far this month. That's unusual. I don't usually average that high. And my discussions haven't been all that interesting to garner that many likes and comments. Which makes me wonder if myLot has raised its rate of sharing earnings with us. What do you think? Have you noticed higher earnings too?
@myklj999 (29021)
• Olney, Illinois
No, they have not raised rates any You are also very busy responding/commenting in discussions from other people, and any return comments/likes you get there are also paying you
She is a real pro at responding/commenting. I wish I was that good at it.
@JohnRoberts I'm glad you said "real pro" instead of "old pro"
@LindaOHio (6812)
I have been earning more per day still posting as much as I normally do. I think it's because more people have been responding. I was shooting for $.50 per day, now I'm getting closer to $.70 per day. I think my readership has picked up. Which is great, I like making more friends.
@sophie09 (8485)
yeah me too, the first of july i made it like that.... but i put much effort tho to get that one dollar a day
@Moon24 (6385)
• Novi Sad, Serbia
That is great. How much time you spend here?
@sophie09 (8485)
@Moon24 i didnt count but i felt it is worth the effort too
@Moon24 (6385)
• Novi Sad, Serbia
@sophie09 And I think it's worth the effort. Still, I'm lazy sometimes.
It seemed to be riding high until slumping the past few days. Who knows why some days you do well without trying and poorly on days you really try.
@lovebuglena (11173)
• Staten Island, New York
That is a mystery to me.
@HazySue (30158)
I think you are doing a great job. It seems to me that more people are answering and leaving messages. I am loving it.
@owlwings (41150)
• Cambridge, England
myLot does, I believe, tweak the algorithm from time to time but I haven't noticed any large increase or decrease from my own monitoring. What I have seen, however, is a recent spike in the amount of activity (=responses+comments) per discussion. In fact, that metric has been steadily rising since I began keeping records in 2016. You should attribute any perceived increase to a better rate of responses, comments, views and 'likes' &c from your audience.
You are doing great. I have noticed that my earnings are a bit higher, but that could be wishful thinking on both of our parts.
@Bensen32 (4848)
Well first congrats on those earnings. Mine are a bit lower than that but i have had some decent days in there too. Hard to tell from how my activity this month is not what I would call consistent enough to really know. Hopefully some day I will get to the $1 a day mark but I seem quite far from that.
@lovebuglena (11173)
• Staten Island, New York
The highest I've ever gotten in one day was 53 cents and that only happened once. Most days I am lucky if I get to the 17 cent minimum in one day.
@Bensen32 (4848)
@lovebuglena I am often in the 20 cent range and I think my highest was in the 60 cent area.
@lovebuglena (11173)
• Staten Island, New York
@Bensen32 As long as you are in the 20 cent range on a regular basis you should get to five when the month is over.
@jobelbojel (12559)
I cannot notice on my end just because I can't respond or I csn't be hear on a daily basis.
@lovebuglena (11173)
• Staten Island, New York
There have been some days where I've made more than usual. But even the higher amounts are pretty low compared to what others make daily.
@JustBhem (56143)
• Davao, Philippines
Nope, for me it’s just the same. Maybe you are just lucky.
• Lenox, Georgia
I haven't noticed on mine but that's okay. =) Congrats on your earnings! Actually mine is quite the opposite-I had many responses on my one discussion along with other interaction and only earned thirty something cents that day. Strange! Lol.
@mrki444 (3635)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
This is very good. Good job. Just keep doing it.
@infatuatedbby (101103)
That is wonderful, you're doing great! I haven't noticed since I have not made dollar days in awhile. Keep it up!
@CarolDM (32754)
I have not noticed any change.
@LowRiderX (10958)
• Serbia
You are better than me, I did not pay attention on that
I have been more active on here lately, so mine has been going up slightly
@Nakitakona (8499)
That's great. Congrats.
@May2k8 (9325)
I am not aware of that, and you are doing very well.
That's a pretty impressive amount for each day. I really hadn't paid much attention to mine but I think I'm still averaging the same.It would be nice if we were getting more