Future

Moradabad, India
Someone has rightly said- When all is lost,future still remains. In fact man is always in a hurry and he gets disappointed soon.We should never lose our patience under any circumstances because patience always pays. Samuel Johnson writes- The future is purchased by the present. It means if we work hard today ,our future will be better and bright.That is why 'Hard work is key to success" Leon Gambetta writes- No one can forbid us the future. People remain more tense for future than present. There is an English saying- Take care of the present and the future will take care of itself. What do you think about it?
@akalinus (27687)
All we have is the present and the future. The past is gone. We can work hard for present and future goals but there are lots of things that can go wrong. All we can do is our best. Good luck.
• Moradabad, India
Yes.I agree with you. Right man is that who chooses the right moment. Thanks a lot.
@akalinus (27687)
@sunilmishra7756 Many of us do not choose the right moment and it is all a puddle of goo. I know I have not always picked right.
• Moradabad, India
@akalinus Yes,you are right. Fortune knocks at your door but once. Thanks a lot.