mylot

What is mylot who is the owner? What is the concept behind it?
@Starkinds (8137)
First of all welcome to mylot and why are you asking about myot I think before you join mylot you have the all the information anyway read the guidelines you will have much information for that
@myklj999 (30132)
• Olney, Illinois
They have been a member here longer than you have
@Starkinds (8137)
@myklj999 I think by mistake you blocked me please check it
@cacay1 (45175)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
to learn the rules& how this site works PLEASE take the time to look at the rules & learn what the site is about B-4 writing a post.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@myklj999 (30132)
• Olney, Illinois
They have written several but they keep getting deleted
@myklj999 that's why I sent him the rules & I also pm him about how the site works.
myLot is a blogging site. It's where you interact with people, make friends and earn a little bit in the process.
@rsa101 (21059)
This is more like a forum in here and you are paid based on others interaction on your post/comments. From the post below I think you can read the links that were provided for you to learn more about this site and enjoy.
@Nakitakona (11242)
Very good question. Now you got some answers. It's time for us to know not personally but you're very purpose of joining here. By the way, welcome and feel at home.
• Belews Creek, North Carolina
20h
I think JJ has explained it quite well.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
read the tutorial
I see your questions have been answered.