My trial with paneer butter masala

Hi all, I love Indian food so much and paneer is my top favorite. I tried paneer butter masala with this recipe and it was awesome. However is there a way to make it a main meal rather than side dis? What addition would be good?
Restaurant style paneer butter masala recipe- make delicious, creamy, rich, smooth and best paneer butter masala recipe that you can make in 30 minutes!
@resukill22 (12741)
Welcome to mylot, enjoy here
@nomus24g (29019)
do you own the webpage where this Recipe is being published?
@Starkinds (9013)
Welcome on my lot and thanks for sharing your favourite recipe
It seems rich enough to be eaten as main dish, just with some flat bread.
I think you could eat that as the main dish with some naan on the side! Sounds delicious. I love Indian food.
@Rohithee (447)
Ever favourite
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• Cuddalore, India
I used to eat paneer butter masala monthly once.