Kid sue's parents

By Luis
@LuisVp (227)
Arizona City, Arizona
I was hearing a story about a 27 year old that sued his parents because according to him " I am suing them because they didnt ask me if i wanted to be born" well thats a dumb reason to go suing them its not like they saw a list of potential children and chose him if we're talking about suing everyone for dumb reasons i want to sue my phone's battery for dying on me. Have you ever heard anything as crazy as that story?? Have you sued anyone or would you ever sue anyone??
@Ladanger (9051)
I think i heard about that on facebook. I thought it was a joke. So he is actually going to?
@LuisVp (227)
• Arizona City, Arizona
Yea he said that he believes kids should have a choice.
@Ladanger (9051)
@LuisVp lol how would they?
@LuisVp (227)
• Arizona City, Arizona
@Ladanger lol maybe turn small like antman and hold a meeting "GATHER UP SPERMS WHO WANTS TO BE BORN"
Worse still than the stupid kid are the stupid grown ups that go along with the story. There are the parents (I´d ground the kid), the lawyer (where did the kid get the money and why did he accept?) and last but not least, the stupidity of the judge and of the whole legal system.
@LuisVp (227)
• Arizona City, Arizona
He's actually 27.
@LuisVp Still, the legal system should not accept that as a cause for a legal action. And the lawyer is an a**hole.
@LuisVp (227)
• Arizona City, Arizona
@marguicha they are not accepting it cause he has no valid good points to even sue them but he is still trying to do it and his parents are lawyers too.
@betlynfrnds (2367)
I've never sued anyone before but if I do, I know it would never be for something stupid like this kid. Maybe the parents should counter sue for having such an ungrateful kid.
@LuisVp (227)
• Arizona City, Arizona
Maybe the parents should sue the kid for being born thats a dumb reason to sue.
@sophie09 (12744)
i think i have read something like this before, but i forgot where and when i did
i don't know why that "I am suing them because they didnt ask me if i wanted to be born" reminded me of this:
This movie is based on the book "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Piccoult. This is from the back of the book: "Anna (Abigail Breslin) is not sick, but she might ...