Health Report - Day 47

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Today is not what I hoped for. The weather system coming through put a wrench in my workout plans. With my knees hurting like they are, I didn't go to the Y to work off the calories. I hope to get there tomorrow. It's a slow-moving day for me. Yesterday, was a good day. I could use more like it. We had beautiful weather, a nice sunny warm day, but not too warm. Only 79 yesterday. Today the muggy's return along with rain this afternoon. No sun, only clouds out there. Church was good. I made my rounds and got a lot of hugs. Then decided to treat my friend down the hall to lunch. Perkins had a full parking lot, so I headed for Julie's. I took a jacket just in case. I'm glad I did. It might have been warm outside, but it was cold inside. When I figured out the numbers for what I ate, I was surprised I did so well with eating out. So, here are yesterday's numbers. Calories: 1087 Sugar: 49.51 Carbs: 127.68 Protein: 49.69 Sodium: 890 Fat: 41.19 All calories burned was done walking around church hugging everyone. The rest of my Sunday was watching a movie at my friend's apartment, then working on a book. It was a very relaxed day. How was your Sunday? Did you relax and enjoy a good day? Or was the weather uncooperative? Thanks for reading. Image courtesy of Pixabay.
As long as you keep moving, Just walking around your home is good.
• Laguna Woods, California
@JohnRoberts - You are so right that just walking around the house is a good way to keep our joints lubricated and keep us moving.
@JohnRoberts I'm doing that. Yesterday was a good day. Today, I'm back with the pain as another system comes through. It's painful getting old.
@DeborahDiane I get a bit of exercise walking through this apartment.
Weather is great on Sunday.
I'm glad it was.
@Gillygirl (35923)
• Sutton, England
Sorry you are in pain again. Sunday was good for me
I'm glad you had a good Sunday.
Happy Monday Valerie! I unplugged yesterday and didn't spend any time online. Today life is back to normal. sorry your knees are hurting
Sometimes, it's great to unplug. Thank you. They're doing great today.
@kareng (16157)
You did great with eating out and your numbers. I hope your weather clears out and doesn't linger. Sunshine is much better for the old bones I"m finding (and mood). Take care.
I was surprised my numbers were that good but it was most likely what I ate more than anything else. I agree sunshine is good for the bones.
@kareng (16157)
@just4him I need to buckle down a bit more here. My mom is a bad influence. She is always wanting sweets. I don't keep much in the house with the hubby being diabetic.
@kareng It's good you don't have them in the house.
• Rupert, Idaho
I think the numbers look good! sorry about today's weather and not being able to go to the gym.
It passed and my knees are good today. I got back to the gym and that matters most. Thank you.
• Rupert, Idaho
@just4him Oh okay, that is good to hear! Glad they were better and you got back to the gym.
@Nevena83 (31292)
• Serbia
I'm sorry your knee hurts. I had a headache today, I think the reason is the high temperature outside.
Weather is the reason for a lot of aches and pains. I'm sorry you had a headache and hope it went away.
@Nevena83 (31292)
• Serbia
@just4him Yes, the headache is gone.
Hugs are a wonderful form of exercise! The weather has been phenomenal here, but we are due for well needed rain tomorrow.
I hope you got your rain. Yes, hugs are the best.
@just4him Yes, we did. It was wonderful, but Doodles wasn’t too happy about it!
@cacay1 (45182)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I hope your knees won't anymore bother you after some months exercising in the pool. You had taken indeed high caloriesnever mind it could still be dropped through walking.
Those calories are low compared to others much higher. I've been working out in the pool for a couple of years now.
You did good on your eating.
Thank you. I was surprised.
@DeborahDiane (27624)
• Laguna Woods, California
@just4him - I had a lovely weekend, but I ate more than I should. I am trying to do better today. I went to lunch with friends, but mostly I just ate some steamed clams and mussels. Better than the flatbread or hamburger which was also on the menu.
That sounds like a good option.
@Elizaby (5099)
• Pensacola, Florida
Sunday was quiet for the mosst part. Went to Texa Roadhouse with sister and brother and chilled out for most of the day
That sounds like a wonderful day. I like the food at Texas Roadhouse.
i feel ya'n the weather. we've 'd such all 'round the past 4-5 days. when i 'waken, lots 'f schtuff 'tis screamin' 't me. i'm stubborn 'n move anyhow. the more i move, the less the pain. works fer me anyhow. don't blame ya not goin' to the y though, 'd be awful if'n ya injured yerself when feelin' poorly. sunday 'twas 's good 's could be 'xpected. got a bit more rain - most thankful fer that.
I'm glad you got a little more rain.
Sunday was a stay at home day to relax and work in the yard. I am glad you had a good day and eating day.
Thank you. It's always good to have a stay at home day.
I went to church at 5 pm and then we went out to supper.
That sounds like a wonderful way to end the day.
Hugging is got to be the most enjoyable way to burn off calories. Sunday was a nice day, but today it is very humid.
Our humidity returns tomorrow for the weekend. It's been nice here. I'm glad you had a nice Sunday. Yes, hugging is the best exercise.
I invited a couple of friends for a barbeque.
I'm sure you had an enjoyable afternoon.
@wolfgirl569 (19939)
• Marion, Ohio
I didnt do much yesterday either. Hope the storms pass soon for you.
I got to the pool yesterday. It was a great day yesterday. However, we have another system coming through today. I don't know how much rain we'll get if any, but we have the clouds in case it does decide to rain. I hope it does and takes the pain from my knees with it.
@Rohithee (429)
I enjoyed a lot
I'm glad you had an enjoyable day.
@Starkinds (8141)
Hi good evening. Please take care of yourself.
I am. Thank you.