Time for sleep, surrounded by flowers

It's nearly 10 p.m., and I think I'm going to hit the hay in a few minutes. Tonight I went to one of my local Mexican restaurants and had a Mexican-style shrimp cocktail for dinner. Not only was it delicious, it gave me a chance to practice a little bit of my Spanish with my waiter, Felix. We had a bit of conversation, and I would say that I probably spoke to him in Spanish 40% of the time. I'm not perfect, but I am starting to try more. When I came home, I called my friend and we spoke for about 30 minutes. Then I called another friend, and we talked for 30 minutes more. Now, it's time for me to say, "Good night," and head to bed. I wish I could stay up to enjoy these flowers more. But I'm not going to fight it. Off to Dreamland I go... Photo is my own.
I made a Mexican dinner Sunday evening, we both wanted a strawberry margarita, to make a Mexican dinner was the excuse to serve the margarita. I hope you are having a good sleep.
I am answering my notifications lying still in bed! I'm not sure if I want to go back to sleep or if I should get up and not be lazy!
@TheSojourner I know that I must move up from my chair and go down to check the garden before the mosquitoes become too active. I feel lazy today.
@LadyDuck sometimes I think I should just get myself a part time job.
@JustBhem (59874)
• Davao, Philippines
See you around when you wake up.
Good morning! Thank you for your note! It's nice to wake up to
@JustBhem (59874)
• Davao, Philippines
@TheSojourner And it’s a goof start. Have a good one.
@JustBhem thank you. I just woke up and have had some breakfast, and now I'm going to go jump in the shower and start my day, even though it's a little bit late. I hope your day goes well.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
Hope you slept well dear. I slept a bit better cause we just got our air fixed. But now for more high electric bills.
I slept for almost 8 hours, got up for a couple of minutes, went back to bed and slept another two
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
@TheSojourner wow. wish I could sleep that good.
@bunnybon7 I don't usually sleep that well. There are times water I will be up 40 some hours before I can fall asleep and then get 8 hours
@wolfgirl569 (19939)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope you slept great.
Better than in the past. I got seven hours. I hope your day is starting out well already!
@wolfgirl569 (19939)
• Marion, Ohio
@TheSojourner Glad you got that. I only got about 6, but that is normal for me. It has been good.
@arunima25 (23893)
• Bangalore, India
Those flowers are gorgeous. Language needs practice. And we get better if we use it more and more.
21h
Rather than not trying, I will write or speak it where I can, and speak that which I know, and fill in the blank with the English words. I guess that's is what making sense to me, and thankfully no one's making fun of me to my face, at least!
@LindaOHio (8499)
Hope you had a good night.
I got about 7 hours of sleep. But I'm still in bed answering notifications! Haha
Good night Miss Flower Child.
Thank you, John. Now I'm thinking of every hippie song There Is with words about flowers!
@Starkinds (8137)
Flowers are the best to show love or care. Good night sweet dreams.
I certainly have seemed to have been fortunate like that. And this last few months, I've received flowers three times from two different people. I feel very special.
@Rohithee (429)
Good night
Thank you. And I'm guessing that it is night time for you now on Tuesday night. I hope you sleep well.