I saved them in time....

@arunima25 (23895)
Bangalore, India
Well I spent good one hour online and it was a productive one. Could qualify for one survey invitation and added some good points there. I am accumulating it to a big amount with something big in mind. I have been here and could answer to few new discussions and focused mostly on clearing the notifications. I could bring it down from 250 to 129. I wish I could clear all. But now the alarm rings to remind me to leave for work.So I will be gone for few hours.. I tried to clear the older notifications first and glad I could save them in time. I have learnt to attend to them first as they might disappear. So I luckily saved a few in time. But it is so inconvenient to scroll down the screen each time and attend to the older ones. How I wish they appeared on the top. Does any one else feels the same?? So time to say bye for few hours. I have nothing much planned for afternoon except for cooking and some ironing. I hope to be back here and do some more of mylotting. Till then..bye. Take care! Enjoy mylotting! Hope you all are having good time!
You did the right thing clearing the old notifications first, after one week they are automatically deleted.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Yes I have experienced it last time and so acting smartly this time.
@arunima25 It takes a long time to clear many notifications.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
@LadyDuck Yes it surely does. But notifications are blessings and I do not mind them. I am happy to see a big number.
@Rohithee (429)
Yeah
@Gillygirl (35923)
• Sutton, England
I get in a pickle with my notifications. I must sort mine tomorrow
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Yes. it is better to tackle them in time. Once they pile up to a huge number, they become overwhelming and make take a lot of time killing all the fun.
@Gillygirl (35923)
• Sutton, England
@arunima25 Very true. I am just clearing mine
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
@Gillygirl So am I right now. I am doing some other work too in other window. Documenting a lesson plan and along with it coming here in between to answer a few notifications. It's late for my bedtime but tomorrow is a holiday and I can afford to stay up late.
@Nakitakona (11248)
If you have more than a hundred notifications to answer, it will take time for you to scroll down to get into the last notice to reply upon.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Yes. It becomes little overwhelming and definitely takes a lot of time.Better to stay updated with the notifications and not let them pile up.
@Nakitakona (11248)
@arunima25 Yes, we should take an appropriate action.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
@Nakitakona Staying regular with stuff and not letting them pile up. It becomes challenging at times.
• Agra, India
Yes...clearing older notifications first is really fine consuming. I don't have the patience to scroll down every now and then
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Yes. I think an upside down order would have been better.
• Agra, India
@arunima25 yes...it definitely saves time.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
@birjudanak (8016)
its really difficult to scroll down while this number of notifications and i am never in that situations but i start to reply from the top and keep deleting top one. i have another suggestion as you can reply from desktop or laptop as each time open that notification with pressing the shift key and it open in a new tab so no need to go back and just close it once it finishes. you can open it in multi tab and it saves your lot of time and no need to go back.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
I have a few windows already open when I work here. i do a few more things simultaneously. It is a good advice though but it might confuse me more.
@arunima25 it will not confuse as just one more window suppose in one window your all notification and in other window which open is your respond
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
@birjudanak I tried it and it was helpful. Thank you.
@avi256 (4847)
• Pune, India
Glad you qualified for the survey, which does not happen too happen. Which survey site did you try?
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
I am on YouGov, Rakuten and Toluna. I am not so regular with surveys.
@avi256 (4847)
• Pune, India
23h
@arunima25 The issue with surveys is it disqualifies you after 20 mins of pre qualifiction.
@mrki444 (5021)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
If you have so many notifications you must be very active. How many days you didn't answer on it?
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
I am not so active here since last few months but try to be here whenever I can. These are piled from last few days.
@mrki444 (5021)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@arunima25 Try answer First on notifications then Search for new topics.
@db20747 (22147)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Sounds like a good schedule there! Got lots done!!
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Yes it felt good. Just one of those lucky days with online work.
@Hate2Iron (13261)
I don't want to think about how many are buried in my inbox!!
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Oh! you have to be updated with it. So revive them soon.
@yanzalong (15131)
You too. Have a great day!
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Thank you. How is it going at your end??
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
sometimes I do. and yes I too wish older was on the top. hope to see you back soon.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
I feel that many feel the same way.
@tammys85 (15511)
• Baltimore, Maryland
Are you on a computer or tablet, rather than a phone? If so, you can always scroll down and then open the posts in your notifications in a new tab. I do that so I don't have to keep scrolling back down. I missed a few last week, and then a few weeks ago, but I try not to miss them often. And that's awesome about the survey site! :)
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
I work on laptop. I would really follow your suggestion. Sounds useful Yes I am having good days with survey in last few months and I am happy about it.
• Sonora, California
Glad you got something’s accomplished online!
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Yes. Felt good. I get little time to be online and if it goes well, it makes me happy.
@yoalldudes (10191)
You are right. There must be a way to access older notifications easier.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Yes they should be on top as we have to answer them first.
@Janet357 (22554)
thats a lot of notifications! yes i also feel the same.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
It has piled over last few days as I was not well and so could not be here for long.
i'm so glad i aint the 'nly one who's a tad confused o'er such. i 'gree with ya, the eldest notifications ought'a be'n the top. sure'd make life easier 'n we could answer 'em quicker. hope ya've a great day 't work. 'tis late here 'n waaayyy past my bedtime, lol.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Even I felt so. Have a good night sleep. I had a good productive day at work and the day went smooth.
All you can do is the best you can with the notifications.
@arunima25 (23895)
• Bangalore, India
Yes. No matter how much I try to be up to date I always lag behind. I do not have enough time to be here and I do not want to miss all new discussions in just clearing up the notifications and balancing the two is not easy.