Can't remember love...

@LestatPen (4655)
It seems I can't remember love. It's a long lost memory. How could I fall in love like the Fallen Angels who fell in love with the daughters of men? words written with the sinister pen. Consumed by ambition, but forgetting my emotional dreams. It seems I walk this earth alone. Over the years my heart turned cold. I can't remember love anymore.. it's such a far away memory. Did love ever exist? At times I wonder, but I drown myself in work and coins... I could not remember love so I didn't have a choice.
@simplfred (10454)
Nicely written... Love will introduce itself again soon.
@LestatPen (4655)
Thank you. I do not think so. But I will get all the money that much is certain.
@sprite1950 (15197)
• Corsham, England
Love comes when you least expect it. I went many years without being in love and I just accepted it. I even quite liked the calmness I felt from not constantly thinking about someone, no feelings of jealousy or having to deal with irritating habits. There's a lot to be said for being single and being able to please oneself.
@LestatPen (4655)
I am quite content single. I would only get someone if I felt I would not live without them. And seeing as I lived without them this much time, then it seems I won't meet them. I forgot love long ago I think.
@sprite1950 (15197)
• Corsham, England
@LestatPen It may seem that way. I don't know how old you are but there are those that find love in old age .. but if you are content the way you are that's the main thing.
@moonandstars (21051)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Wow, this is a whole new level In my case, I've tried poison yet, love, I don't think so and, as things are, I'll never will but, it's okay. If I don't have something, I won't have fear of losing it.
@LestatPen (4655)
Yes thank you. I often wondered if Love was real. Then I fell asleep. I do not think so. But writing often lets my mind escape to new places.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@LestatPen Also, many experts say as long as you have a love within you, it doesn't mean you're incomplete if you don't have a person next to you. You can be loved by your friends, pets, nature and other and, also being in love with all of them.
@LestatPen (4655)
@moonandstars I think the moon and the ghosts love me lol
@db20747 (22483)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
You read that in the Bible too!! Angels fell in love with daughters of men!! Powerful stuff there!! The craving of love is cruel!! So cruel!!
@LestatPen (4655)
Yes I like to say the tern falling in love. Came from the fallen angels. But why were they fallen? because they FELL in love with the daughters of men.. making them the fallen angels.
@db20747 (22483)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@LestatPen this is something that was not meant to be!! But love for you is!!
@Janet357 (23258)
there is a right person for you. only then will you realize what love is.
@LestatPen (4655)
I often wonder if that day will ever come. Or if I am destined to be alone. Only time will tell I suppose.
@Janet357 (23258)
@LestatPen i used to ask that. but the answer came at the age of 33. from childhood to adulthood. i liked men who didnt like me, and men liked me who i never liked. i met men whom i like and liked me too, but they were committed, reasons why my husband was my first and last. just imagine the years i cried and asked that question. so it will.come at the time you least expect.
@Starkinds (9013)
Good composition.
@LestatPen (4655)
Thank you very much. I just let the words flow from my heart.
@Starkinds (9013)
@LestatPen so nice.
I never knew love so nothing to remember.
@LestatPen (4655)
That is a great line but true. I like it!
@Rohithee (447)
God will write a good story for you
@LestatPen (4655)
Yes a love story? Let us hope it has a happy ending.
If it is meant to be it will happen. If you do not find love I hope you have a good life.
@LestatPen (4655)
I am having a good life. If i find love it would be great. if not the sword as a wise man once said.