Someone’s in our garage, call 911!!!!

I went to close the garage entry door & I was startled that the door was yanking back as if someone was there. I couldn’t close the door... I screamed and ran upstairs. I tripped while running so fast upstairs. My fiancé had no clue what was going on, so he followed me upstairs to ask. I told him I couldn’t close the door, so he went upstairs to find a bat. Unfortunately, I ran upstairs with no phone, laptop or means of communication so I opened up all the windows encase I needed to scream for help. Obviously because I couldn’t call 911 if I needed to! My fiancé slowly proceeded downstairs toward the garage and turns out - it was just my sneakers in the way of the door. I have been easily startled since I experienced this silly moment. Just a few days ago, my fiancé told me to stop putting my sneakers by the door because it gets caught on the door - now I learned my lesson! Has this every happened to you? Something so simple startled you?
@JustBhem (60432)
• Davao, Philippines
I don’t know if I will laugh of on this. But thank God it’s not really serious.
Oh no, I am still startled but we both said it's a wake up call for us to be more prepared encase something like this would happen, we'd have a better plan.
@JustBhem (60432)
• Davao, Philippines
@infatuatedbby Yes, it it’s someone it would be horrible. Now you need to be active in checking that.
@JustBhem Yes we will check house thoroughly daily
• Agra, India
Omg...you scared me
I'm glad it was noting after all, just my lousy sneaker.
• Agra, India
@infatuatedbby omg....a sneaker did make you run a lot...lol
@amitkokiladitya Yeah I was so scared cause the door yanked back and wouldnt close
@YrNemo (16563)
It is good of you to be cautious. Heard plenty of bad news lately about burglaries went wrong, and some innocents ended up injured.
All eyes on alert. But, yes - I have heard on the news - so many crimes lately in general.
@nomus24g (29019)
.....the sneakers did have a great time scaring the hell outta you ... last week...I was on my way to market, when I spotted black fumes from a neighboring building's 7th floor...I dialed 101 (India's emergency no for fire) n gave them the address...
The sneaker sure did scare the sh*t of me. I was screaming Oh no, I hope everyone was okay from the neighboring building. Did it burn down?
@nomus24g (29019)
@infatuatedbby nothing serious...the building guys controlled the smoke, even before the fire brigade could come in...
@nomus24g That is great news!!
@Ladanger (9170)
I felt like i was reading a short horror story . When i am alone at home i get scared with any noise. Especially at night lol
Oh yes it was night! I have another scary moment I’ll post again later when I have time doesn’t help that we just moved here a few months ago and experiencing so many scary moments lol
@Ladanger (9170)
@infatuatedbby will look forward to it ha!
@Ladanger Haha sometime tonight. I need to catch up on many notifications I am behind. Have a wonderful Friday & weekend.
@porwest (17779)
lol. This made me laugh.
It is a silly story time that happened two days ago
@porwest Lol and you laughed at my experience. When my parents stopped by, I was re-explaining my incident and was just laughing with tears while explaining.
@porwest (17779)
@infatuatedbby I bet. lol
Our dog Molly sheds twice a year. She is shedding now, and I came out of the bathroom and jumped back due to thinking a bit of Molly's black hair was a spider. I startle easily no matter what situation it happens to be.
Just the other day I vacuumed two big spiders at my sister's house. I startle real easily also. Sometimes too easy
@infatuatedbby Same with me!!
@Corbin5 My 1st time vacuuming up spiders, lol. I usually have someone home to kill them, but with my nephew and niece, lol they weren't going to kill them..
That is hilarious in retrospect. Thank goodness it only turned out to be your sneakers. Yes, many things startled me over the years. My husband is usually the culprit.
I am SO glad it was just my sneakers. I'm putting my sneakers on the shoe rack instead now. I was just being lazy. Hehe.
@infatuatedbby That’s what happens when you’re lazy.
@DianneN Yes, now I place my sneakers every time on the shoe rack . haha
If I were you, I would be scared, too.
I would have probably called 911 if I was home alone and they'd think I was silly. Glad I was not home by myself.
@infatuatedbby It is very common for you to do so. What if there was really someone there? It is better to be careful.
LOL that would have been scary that's for sure. You went on with your instincts.
Yes it was scary. Now we are prepared.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh my gosh poor you. No this has not happened to me.
Lol that's funny. Glad everything turned out fine.
@alberello75 (23501)
• Genova, Italy
Sometimes, and it happens to everyone, including me, we go into panic, when the "cause" is a real nonsense thing! However, for a blocked door, I would never have called for help aid, unless I was in a condition of extreme danger!