Save them up LOL

@bunnybon7 (41829)
Holiday, Florida
I know you probably get tired of me asking for prayer. I do reciprocate by doing prayer for all my friends here. Anyway, I had asked for prayer for my scan today but it's not happening. Last time they charged me 268 dollars copay of which I only had 70 dollars to give them. and that thanks to my ex daughter in law. So I had to move the appointment forward till I get paid. Almost impossible to catch up once you are behind. New appointment is on 5 th of Sept. Trying so hard not to get depressed today. Daughter here just went to work and my daughter in Ohio 1600 miles away has her birthday today. I tried to wish her a happy one on her Facebook page but seems she has it set not to allow people to post there or something so I just tagged her on my own page. That one generally ignores me but I just texted her also about why I can only send my love for her birthday. We used to be so close but these days like I said she mostly ignores me. Thank God for my daughter here. the photo is of myself and the birthday girl many years ago when she was little and mamas girl. I dread this month when I am broke because we have 4 birthdays including my own and one in first September in my immediate family and 4 dear close friends also have birthdays this month. and I can't buy them anything. Anyway, I will need prayer on 5 th Sept. dear friends. thanks.
@Gillygirl (35923)
• Sutton, England
Aww Bonnie, you have my prayers as always. How sad that your daughter treats you like that
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you sweetie. Yes I don't know what happened. Back when hubby was still alive we were still close for a while. Of course the fact is that a couple times a year I got to see her too. because we could afford to buy her plane ticket to come out and go to Vegas with us on her vacations. great days when he was alive. He was so good to my kids. All I can figure is since she lives close to her dad in Ohio he might be poisoning her mind against me with lies. He used to try that when they were little. I never thought it fair to do that to children so even though he never paid child support I still let them visit and had to fix it every time they came back from one.
@Gillygirl (35923)
• Sutton, England
@bunnybon7 That is awful, you do not deserve that treatment
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
@Gillygirl yes I know. no loving mother does .I just feel sorry for her loosing this time with me we could at least have on the phone and such. but nothing I can do.
@TheSojourner (22915)
You are not alone. I don't understand why our children do what they do. I just had a birthday, I never even got a phone call from my daughter nor my granddaughter. I don't know why it continues to break my heart when she does these things, but one day, she will have to answer for that herself or not. We have to live our lives.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
so sorry. I know so many are like that today. This is the "me" entitled generation.
@bunnybon7 I didn't raise her to be that way. I guess it doesn't matter anymore, or I don't.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
@TheSojourner we do the best we can. I have 5 raised mostly the same but only 2 turned out loving and loyal
I am so sorry Bonnie, it must be hard to have children and to be treated like that. Try not to get too depressed and do not worry if you cannot send gifts, you already did a lot sending a love message.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
surprisingly she finally answered me late last night and was quite nice toward me.
@bunnybon7 I am so glad she did, she made your day.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
@LadyDuck yes and I had hoped I made hers. maybe I did.
@LeaPea2417 (26081)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I will keep you in my prayers.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you prayer is so very appreciated
@LeaPea2417 (26081)
• Toccoa, Georgia
14h
@bunnybon7 your welcome.
I am always broke for my August birthday as well. Yes, we can share prayers. I am sorry some of your kids are estranged from you.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
yes our birthdays become same old things to us as we age. It's the people we love we wish we could do or buy something for. I forgot if yours passed already but happy birthday any way. So many to remember in this month that I seldom even think of mine
• Lenox, Georgia
I will absolutely be praying! All that should matter is your love for them-material things don't matter.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
I feel like that after adult hood too. but just like to know they see I still remembered them. that daughter is an odd one. wish I could get used to it
i dunno why ya don't qualify fer medicaid, ms. bonnie? 'tis heartbreakin' when those young'uns 'n other family members tend to shove ya to the side. i've that trouble here, too. used to take't a bit personal, but now figure such's their loss. don't waste my energy'n such any longer. 's fer birthdays? one doesn't need physical presents, jest kind words 'n 'cknowledgement ya remember such's sometimes better.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
I just wanted her to acknowledge thatI loved her and remembered her birthday. she finally did answer me and let me know she saw and said she loved me too.
Prayers for you lady. My birthday came and went. Little Miss was disappointed that nobody made me a birthday cake and I wasn't having a party. I explained that when we get older, people feel that birthdays are not as important. She was worried that nobody would sing happy birthday to me. Such a sweet child. I got text messages from 3 of my 4 children. I'd much rather get a phone call or a personal visit. But, I've adjusted to the idea that things change. I received a card from my dear friend Coral aka @TheSojourner. It was a combo birthday/retirement card. That brought a smile. I am a slacker when it comes to cards. There was a time when I always sent out cards for birthdays and special occasions. Now, not so much. Because I am now retired I have to rethink the gift giving thing. I am going to bake a special goodie for each of the loved ones instead of buying a gift. I can no longer afford to do so. Don't feel bad about not being able to give a gift. Make a special card, if you are able to bake, make a special treat for them. If not, just send that special greeting. Big hugs to you.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
you are right. She actually did finally respond with a thank you and I love you too later that night. I guess the present wasn't so much either these days. I am just fine myself when my kids just call, text, or wish me happy birthday on my Facebook page. makes me happy cause I know they thought of me. Times have changed
12h
I hope you get a response from her and she has a wonderful birthday. It's sad when your kids start ignoring you. I will keep you in prayer.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
I did late last night and she was fine with me. Very odd that daughter. thank you for prayers
@bunnybon7 I'm glad she got back to you. You're welcome.
I´m so sorry. Sending good vibes.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
thanks
@bunnybon7 You are very welcome.
Happy birthday to you wish more birthdays to come
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
Its not my birthday. Its daughters in Ohio
@florelway (7113)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Sometimes it's better to be childless than putting up with those kind of child. I pray that you will be fine.
@sallypup (32111)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Take care. Family should understand that love means more than getting gifts.
So sorry that you have to wait.
Will say a prayer for you on the 5th of September, and before the 5th too. I love that photo! I am sorry you and your daughter in Ohio are no longer close.
@Bensen32 (5796)
So much for that Affordable Healthcare Act. Wishing you the best and hopefully you will hear good news on Sept 5th.
People don`t need stuff for gifts, love is enough. Question, of you are on SSI why isn`t the medicaid paying for the scan?
Can't you get assistance to pay the copay? I know that the hospital where my mother lived had a program to give test etc to those with low incomes for free? I never paid a penny to the hospital for her stays there. You know you are always in my prayers.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
not sure. I know in the past I have filled out forms and they would tell me I get too much money on my social security . But I don't think they know how to do math. Medication alone costs any where from 500 to 700 depending on what's needed a month. sometimes I put in a lot of effort only to be told no at the end.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
10h
@BelleStarr wow. maybe it is different areas ? how long ago was that or is it still that way. ? I don't think with prices today anyone could make it on that without free meds
@arunima25 (23893)
• Bangalore, India
It's sad to know how your relationship with your daughter has become. It must be painful. I have all prayers for you dear friend. May things go well and I just wish as a mother that your child comes back to you some day as the same old mama's girl. Take care! May Almighty give you all the strength.
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
thank you so much
@arunima25 (23893)
• Bangalore, India
@bunnybon7 Welcome
@LowRiderX (11451)
• Serbia
17h
I'm sorry you don't have a better relationship with your daughter. You have my prayers
@bunnybon7 (41829)
• Holiday, Florida
9h
thank you dear friend