Who are you when nobody’s watching?

@sol_cee (20107)
Japan
While eating breakfast with my family in a mountain resort, another family came in. There were some adults, probably siblings with their spouses, along with their kids. What caught my attention was the lone grandparent (maybe) in the group. He was old, balancing himself on a cane, while the adults tended to their plates of bacon and scrambled eggs. Nobody assisted him and it was clear he had difficulty walking the distance to the table. The teenagers didn’t even bother to put their smartphones down for a while to help him. Then a lady went in with a foreigner guy in tow. The mood instantly changed as everyone hovered on the old guy. One guided him to the table, the other got him a plate. Someone fixed him coffee. The lady with the foreigner guy in tow kissed the old man’s cheeks and sat beside him. Hence the question. Who are you when nobody’s watching? Photo was not our breakfast.
@Mavic123456 (19464)
• Thailand
i wonder how it went. are those people related to grandfather?
@sol_cee (20107)
• Japan
Maybe the lady with the foreigner was the money woman. Know what I mean? Maybe she’s the daughter of the old man and she treated everyone to the mountain resort. Maybe.
@Mavic123456 (19464)
• Thailand
@sol_cee ahhh yeah ... now he's treated nicely. tsk
Not that family! Kids and elderly get food first when I am around. I always eat last.
@Starkinds (8134)
Very good like always my family
13h
I always take care of those who need help first.
@moonandstars (20872)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
14h
Enjoying the silence, thinking and other things. Poor old man.
@yanzalong (15131)
I never change whether there is someone or not watching me.
@ilocosboy (43395)
I'm a serious guy. I tend to be thinking deep.
@hereandthere (38050)
i wonder if the senior lived separate from them. still, if they're related, they should assist him. i want that fish!
@sunrisefan (24396)
Are you back home Madam?
i fear i couldn't 've jest sat there, but'd gotten'p 'n offered that poor fella some assistance. most disrespectful 'f that family to not tend to his needs first. most refreshin' to see the latter gentleman though. gettin' that tender care'n affection that's most needed. odd query since they'd done such'n a public place? i'd be the same, don't need'n audience to do what's right.
@JustBhem (59874)
• Davao, Philippines
I’m always difficult now that I still can’t walk even doing my own thing like eating, I always complain.
@Starkinds (8134)
They are showbiz
@Janet357 (22554)
thats very nice of the old.lady with a foreign guy. when nobody is watching me.well im a gadget woman.
@cperry2 (2064)
I like to think I am this great guy that every one want's to talk to. But in reality, I am pretty boring when I am alone. I spend a lot of time on the computer. Sitting in my room, or reading.