Time travel

By Luis
@LuisVp (227)
Arizona City, Arizona
Lately i have been reading about "time travelers" those who according to them are from the future and have brought warnings for us most of their predictions always have to do with aliens coming to earth and each person has a different story to tell One of these stories say this aliens will come in 2028 and that we will all live united as one i dont know about you but the way they say this aliens look i dont know how id feel living next to them they say this aliens will look like alligators They all have different stories on aliens but they never show the machine or device they used to travel throught time there have been many photos of objects in time periods they shouldnt be in like the watch they found in a 4,000 year old unopened tomb or a mummy wearing modern day shoes Theres just too many photos and too many stories to be able to tell if they are even real do you believe in time travel?? If you could time travel where would you go??
@Ladanger (9051)
I seen so many kinds of videos but can't tell if it's real anymore since they can edit videos and do things to it. I want to believe aliens exist but who knows right?
@LuisVp (227)
• Arizona City, Arizona
Right?? There are so many videos but the most interesting one has to be this really old movie that shows a lady on a phone way before phones existed.
@Ladanger (9051)
@LuisVp wow whats the name of the movie?
@Deepizzaguy (20891)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I find time travel to be a work of fiction. In the case of aliens, maybe they look like the super heroes from the Justice League and Avengers who look like normal people at least some of them like when the first X Men movie came out.
@LuisVp (227)
• Arizona City, Arizona
Maybe they will come with superpowers and fight crime.
@Deepizzaguy (20891)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@LuisVp That could happen.
@Avijit100 (1519)
Time travel has been a debatable topic since long, there are no concrete proof of the same either. I have seen a number of movies on this subject but all of them are mainly work of fiction. Unless science prooves the possibility of time travel, I see no reason believing it.
People will believe anything!
@LuisVp (227)
• Arizona City, Arizona
But time traveling sounds fun.
@LuisVp As long as it is only a short visit maybe.
@yanzalong (15276)
I wouldn't go any where.