Beautiful life

@averygirl72 (16884)
I think I'm a failure and a loser but it does not mean I cannot make my life beautiful. I'm still single no child no permanent job just small time business. I just stay at home. What can you advise me to do to make my life beautiful despite my failures?
@Moon24 (8144)
• Novi Sad, Serbia
I am sure you are not a loser. Think about good things you have in this life. We are sometimes negative but if we looking clearly we are still happy.
@averygirl72 (16884)
I accepted that I'm a loser but I have to power to make my life beautiful and not focus on my failures but how to make my life beautiful each day
@Moon24 (8144)
• Novi Sad, Serbia
@averygirl72 You know what you want to change. Maybe you can work on it.
Just be happy with your family and that you are healthy with a small business of your own. Be grateful always that you are alive and healthy which others weren't able to experience anymore.
@averygirl72 (16884)
Yes I realize the same thing. I still have my family we are 6 in the family and I treasure them so much. I'm also healthy with minor problems like nervousness and insomnia but I'm strong enough to work in the house and do small business. Thank you for your advise. God bless you
@averygirl72 Good for yoi that you don't have insomnia. Sometimes, i have insomnia.
@simplfred (10276)
Sometimes I think I am a big loser and failure too but as long as we look at the stars our travel and mission is not done... Blinded and crippled are living with hopes... Whenever I look at them, I've told myself "I am not done"...
@averygirl72 (16884)
I use downward comparison if I compare myself with disabled people I feel I'm not a loser really. If I compare my life to famous celebrities I look like a loser in life
@simplfred (10276)
@averygirl72 Let just keep turning the pages of life... The pages are still thick. Maybe one of those pages will favor us very well...
@averygirl72 (16884)
@simplfred Yes the pages are still thick. I will make each page beautiful and memorable
@Janet357 (22554)
you still have.more years to prove that you are not a loser. keep.on fighting. life is a journey.
@averygirl72 (16884)
Being a loser does not mean I stop moving on with life. Despite of my failures I continue to shape my life
@Janet357 (22554)
@averygirl72 thats a good attitude. and you are not alone in that struggle. i, too, have that struggle. all my endeavors this year, thats why i hate 2019, have been a failure but i never give up. successful people were once big losers
@averygirl72 (16884)
@Janet357 Thank you for your encouragement. I maybe a loser now but I should hope for a better future
@JustBhem (59874)
• Davao, Philippines
Just live your life the way you want it.
@averygirl72 (16884)
I try to live my life the way I want it. Thanks
@JustBhem (59874)
• Davao, Philippines
@averygirl72 That’s good.
I think it would help you to focus on all the positives of your life and downplay the negatives.
@averygirl72 (16884)
There are still many positive things going on with my life and that's where I should dwell and focus. Thanks
@thelme55 (19998)
I don´t think you are a failure and a loser. Don´t be hard to yourself. As long as you are happy with yourself, that is okay. It is okay if you have a small business. What kind of business is it?
@averygirl72 (16884)
I accepted my fate but it does not mean I cannot make life beautiful. I still can make my life better after all my failures. I can still work on to be happy in my life. I have tutorial at home. About 4 kids I teach at home. We are near school so we open a photocopy business