Triple digits Again

Sonora, California
The next few days it’s supposed to be between 100 and 102! I had errands to run this morning, but we’re at our last stop now! Wohoo! I’m ready to get home and sit under the AC! After putting groceries away of course! Tomorrow and Friday all I plan on doing is staying in the Air Conditioning, not sure if I’ll have Little Miss or not, but I did get her a wolf decorative plate, so I’m sure I’ll here some screeching lol! I also got myself a couple of pairs of new shorts, because I needed them! I have like two pairs to my name, now four lol!
I love the wolf. Heck I love wolves, they are so majestic. It's supposed to get up to 101 here today so I'm doing laundry, it dries quickly on the line.
• Sonora, California
It really does, I did laundry the other day, but need to do another load, but definitely going to wait on that! Little Miss loves all things wolves!
She has good taste @Michellekidwell Wolves are monogamous with an extremely high love of family.
Oh, I guess I Shouldn't complain about it being in the 90's here. I got back from grocery shopping and promptly put away the groceries, opened a mochi ice cream and ate it.I'm now in front of the fan and thinking about putting my head in the freezer next. It's too hot! As an aside,I need to get myself another pair of shorts and some shoes.
• Sonora, California
I’m good on sandals, but I’ll need to get some tennis shoes, and maybe a pair of hiking boots!
@Michellekidwell THat is what I need, a good sturdy pair of hiking type boots.
• Lenox, Georgia
I checked the weather earlier and it said 113 would be the heat index here. We will be trying our best to stay cool!
• Sonora, California
Ugh that’s horrible, I react badly when it gets over a hundred, I’d definitely not be able to function if it was 113!
• Lenox, Georgia
@Michellekidwell My body doesn't do well with the heat either. My face gets blotchy, I get dehydrated and get almost to the point of passing out. When I feel it coming on I know I have to get cooler somehow.
@CarolDM (37109)
Yep we have had that for days now, with the humidity. Finally got some rain last night but back in 9the 90s today + humidity. Take it easy out there.
• Sonora, California
I am, home now and relaxing!
@LindaOHio (8745)
A lot of the country is dealing with triple digit heat. Try and stay cool!
• Sonora, California
I am doing my best to stay school!
I only have 2 pairs of shorts for going out in. I have several pairs for exercise.
• Sonora, California
I have a couple of exercise shorts as well!
@Gillygirl (36074)
• Sutton, England
I like the picture of the wolf. Hope the little Miss will like it. Enjoy your new shorts
• Sonora, California
I will, it’s a Franklin Mint plate, we will be placing it on a stand when we get her study area set up for her!
August is the peak heat month of summer.
• Sonora, California
Yes it is, and I live in California, it gets pretty hot!
@xstitcher (14959)
• Petaluma, California
I think it got to be 102-104 today.