These are ready...

Photo I took of the two lunch bags I hope to sell on ebay
@xstitcher (14925)
Petaluma, California
I'll be putting these on eBay this weekend. I think this was a "buy one, get one free" deal, and then after buying them I found a lunch bag I liked better. I hope to get a couple more things ready to go before this weekend. It certainly isn't like I don't have a lot of things in this house that I could sell--its just the taking pictures/putting the pictures online/correcting the pictures that don't look right/writing the blurb part. Now, I need to go and find some other things to take photos of and get ready to sell--though that actually may not be until after lunch and Bible study.
@Beaser (263)
eBay can be a lot of fun, it can also be a pain in the …. Back in the day, my Dad and I used to go to auctions and buy stuff. I was responsible for taking the pictures, writing the blurb, answering questions and getting him the shipping info. We did very well for a long time. Good luck and enjoy the sales.
@xstitcher (14925)
• Petaluma, California
I've been selling on eBay for years--not always successfully, but it's a good way to get rid of things and make a few bucks. My mother had her own account, and she did way better than me.