It's Enough To Drive You Crazy

Happy Tuesday Everyone! it's overcast here today but I don't think there's any rain in the forecast. I would sit outside but it's too noisy. They're working on paving the street and I'm really hoping they get finished with my street today. This ongoing work has been a big inconvenience as well as noisy. It's been hard getting in and out of the community since all the streets are torn up in preparation for the asphalt. In fact, it's noisy inside too. The smoke alarm on the second floor is chirping which means the battery needs replacing. It's annoying to say the least but there's nothing I can do about it until my daughter comes home from work tonight. Even if someone else could change it there's no access to the house since the streets are closed. Talk about a crazy start to this day!! In the meantime, I'll either be blasting some music or the tv to try to drown out the noise from both outside and inside. Looks like a fun day here..... what's your day looking like?
@dodo19 (37745)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's too bad that there's so much noise going on. It would definitely drive me crazy. I hope it all stops soon.
@Gillygirl (37869)
• Sutton, England
Oh no. I hope that noise goes away soon, it is a pain to have the disturbance
Oh man! that smoke alarm chirp if sent straight from hell. I hope it all gets over and done with soon.
• Israel
@Marilynda1225 That does sound very bad. I hope the TV or music will give you some peace of mind with all the noise going on around you.
@banksim (3234)
ok enjoy your day
A beeping smoke alarm would certainly be driving me up the wall.
@wolfgirl569 (22072)
• Marion, Ohio
That would drive me nuts. The smoke alarm would have to come down even if I swatted it with a broom.
Humm I do hate the chirping smoke detectors. We went to exercise, picked up Jack and dropped him at his mother's work, and we are playing cards tonight, Just another fun day lol
@CarolDM (40806)
You know I understand. Just keep saying, this too shall pass! Earphones with music helps. Oh man, that alarm would drive me nuts.
Blasting music or TV is the thing to do when noise is just too much to handle.
@Janet357 (26807)
good afternoon there! i cannot sleep:(( because i drank coffee at 4pm.
Never know what our day is going to be.Take each days as it comes.
Its partly sunny here, there is a lot of milky cloud cover trying to block the sun. Its a warmer day here today. You won't know what to do with yourself tomorrow when everything is so quiet, inside and outside.
@HazySue (32149)
That little chirping sound would make me crazy. Too bad about the roadwork and the noise. It can set you on edge when you can't block out an annoying noise. My day, fortunately, is going to be quiet and relaxing, sort of. I have a lot to get done with writing and designing but I have a quiet spot to do it in, at least for today.
It does sound like an annoying start to the day. I am feeling a little sneezy myself. I m allergic to something in here.
@Morleyhunt (20772)
looks like another rainy day. I think Sebastian has the right idea.
Too noisy for me. I'm sorry your ears are under attack. I hope they finish your street today. Here we have rain. I'm not sure, but I think it's still raining, though not as heavy as it's been all morning. We should start seeing the sun soon, I hope.
Just work. Maybe the gym
@birjudanak (9624)
its a really noisy day as noise everywhere inside and outside. Sometimes street work noise is very heavy and stuck in head. Here day is very good and rainy. I am living on road side so there is always noise but not heavy that disturb.