Did you like IT chapter II? (Spoilers)

Hello! i wanted to talk about my experience with this movie, i watched it a few days ago and i liked it, personally i've never read the book and i didint watch the first movies, the old one and Chapter I so i kind of went in blind. All i knew before was that there was this evil clown that eats kids, okay so i liked it, they had scary monsters (which i loooovee) like in scary stories to tell in the dark, i can always appreciate great creepy stuff. I also liked getting to know the kids and trying to match each kid with the adult version (as i told you i knew nothing about the movie), i thought the movie was too long bc at some point my butt started to hurt. My last opinion i think is that i thought the aliens were too much?? i liked the crab monster but i dont know, i was hoping for a story of an actual clown who got disturbed in his life and a scary story about how he became a demon BUT maybe it has to do with the book? i've also read on twitter that apparently we are dealing with this entity that contaminates Derry and that involves a lot of other things. If you have an opinion about the movie and the books i would love to read it! tell me what you think!
I didn't see the first one, I don't really like clowns, I don't know if I will ever see it.
i don't think it's a good idea to watch it since u dont like clowns, better not be uncomfortable
@samysotelo18 those clown faces stay in my mind, but people really like those kind of movies.
@Ladanger (11074)
I went to see on Saturday and man i loved it. It was worth the whole 3 hours
Yes!! I thought it was really good too! spoopy
@avi256 (5440)
• Pune, India
I have to watch both the parts.