Gone Fishing

By Tokz
@ilocosboy (44632)
This is I love outdoor. Its a sunny day today after days, maybe 10 days, the sun hid in the thick dark clouds in the sky. I just drove my motorcycle along the coastal line, no agenda. I just want to sea the great outdoor and feel the breeze of the ocean. And whatta, I chance to see this fisherman trying to catch a fish with the bait. I saw him, caught one, then he put the bait again. Patience, that's what I see in him. If you want fish, patience. Just like life in this world, patience is what we need to become triumphant in the end.
@Janet357 (26806)
you are fortunate as you live near the sea. i love seeing such view.
@ilocosboy (44632)
Indeed we are lucky, thank you so much.
Yes, I love going fishing.
@ilocosboy (44632)
Its fulfilling especially when you catch one.
@rsa101 (21879)
Nice that you have an easy access to that place and try to meditate or make reflections like this one. I wish I could have that too in my place. Although there is Manila Bay nearby but I feel this place a bit crowded already and the place is not as pristine as the picture above.
@ilocosboy (44632)
This is one treasure in my place, we have mountains and we have the beach. Actually, aside from this fisherman I also chance a farmer catching frogs. And of course took some photos at scenery place.
@rsa101 (21879)
@ilocosboy That is your treasure there that you should try to preserve its pristine look. Don't ever make those greedy miners or illegal loggers from destroying that place since it will be for the good of everyone not the pockets of this nature abusers.
@ilocosboy (44632)
The good news, no one apply for mining operation here. There was a time allegedly black sand mining is happening, its good the government and advocates step in.
@Nevena83 (33087)
• Serbia
Beautiful photo. I don't know if I would have the patience to fish.
@ilocosboy (44632)
I have tried it, I can say is that I cannot be a fisherman, its fun to do but maybe its not my thing.
Patience is so very important in life.
@ilocosboy (44632)
I agree, we don't to rush everything.
I've never been keen on fishing. You do have to patience and if you catch one you have to kill it, then clean it then cook it. I'd rather buy fish and chips already prepared.
@ilocosboy (44632)
life on earth really hard to understand sometimes.
@MGjhaud (22029)
And hope... Patience and hope. Beautiful shot!
@ilocosboy (44632)
I agree these two should be our guide in life. Thank you.
Patience is among the good virtue of fishermen.
@ilocosboy (44632)
I agree, they are also one of the most industrious worker.
@birjudanak (9624)
thats great that some sun come out as here there is no rain but still dark cloud. patience is key that is for sure but what i think is patience has also limit.
@ilocosboy (44632)
Yes I believe patience have limits.