Health Journey | Day 252 - Half On Plan | September 10th

Rupert, Idaho
Hey everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I am back to share about my health/food for the day of September 10th (Tuesday). Fasting blood sugar was great -- 97! My food for the day was half on plan, and then half off plan. Meal one was the one on plan. I had another pizza chaffle. Crust was just an egg and some mozzarella cheese. Then I added pizza sauce, some more cheese and pepperoni. I dipped it in some ranch. Blood sugar after was great, 93. THEN.... came dinner time. I didn't eat on plan....although I tried not to go overboard. We went to a local restaurant that makes the best fingersteaks. So we ordered a pound to share between the three of us (me, my husband and Eli). We also got a side of fries to share between the three of us. Was very good, but definitely not low carb. Much later in the evening I had a low carb fiber one bar for a snack (5 net carbs, so low carb-ish). I don't know what the numbers would be for dinner, so not tracking today....but we'll see how the numbers are in the morning. How did you all do for the day, foodwise? Hopefully stuck to your plan better than I did if you are on a plan.
@LindaOHio (10699)
I had some overstuffed ravioli for my main meal.
• Rupert, Idaho
Mmm, ravioli is good :)
That's good you were half on the plan. Your numbers were good for that. I did good yesterday, only two meals instead of three, so my numbers are back where they should be. I need to calculate it yet.
• Rupert, Idaho
I needed to stay fully on plan....but it is what it is. My fasting number today was not too bad considering. That's great to hear that you did good yesterday.....and having 2 meals is good. I'll check out your post when I get to reading posts.
I did well today. Just keeping track of calories seems to work for me.
• Rupert, Idaho
That's good to hear....and that is good that tracking works for you
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
Not too good as I didnt feel like cooking.
• Rupert, Idaho
I definitely understand, sometimes just need a break from cooking!
What type of cheese do you use to make the chaffle ? I'm sorry I see it was mozzarella
• Rupert, Idaho
I use mozzarella for most chaffles I make, yes....although for some savory ones I may use cheddar.
@ZedSmart (4774)
Hopefully, I can be disciplined enough in the coming days just like you.
• Rupert, Idaho
Well if you want to, then best of luck!