Happy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone. It will be hot again here today. Only three more days in this work week. So that’s good. Pretty soon, I hope to do a small order on Walmart.com. We are really watching our budget this month. The bank did get back to me. The money has not been put back into our account yet though. I will have my boss who is an attorney/CPA give them a call or email him if they don’t have it back in there by the next day or so. I hope that you all have a great day.
Hope that you get the problem solved ASAP.
@Starkinds (15011)
Good evening
I've got my fingers crossed for you that your boss will be able to rectify this situation.
@Juliaacv It's back in our account. Yesterday I used my work email to contact the CEO of the credit union. She had someone get back to me quickly. I don't like to name drop, but figured when they saw the email come from our Law/CPA office it would speed things up. It wasn't in there this morning so I emailed him again. We are also getting two gift cards because of their mess up.
@Susan2015 That is great, they owe you at least that much.
@LindaOHio (10699)
My Walmart.com order just came yesterday. I hope the bank gets their act straight. You have a great day too.
@LindaOhio It's so convenient to order online. Nobody running into you with the carts, no one blocking the aisles. No screaming children running up and down the aisles.
It's always a bit of a worry if money goes missing.
@JudyEv They always have an excuse which is: It was a new person.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I am waiting on a refund as well. I need to call the bank once they open as it hasnt hit my account either. Hope you have a good day.
@thislittlepennyearns Depending on what happened, it should be back in no longer than two days or so.
I hope you get your money back soon.
@Tampa_girl7 It's back in there. Next time we will change banks.
• Lenox, Georgia
Good morning, I hope the money is returned to you soon. Have a lovely day! =)