Good Morning myLot

Good morning myLot friends. Its a hot and sticky start to our day today. We had a warm front move in, I woke up a couple of times last night and had to shed my blankets. My plans for today are just working until 6 this evening. The fair is in town, I am sure that the sponsors are appreciative of the warm and dry weather as it should bring more people down. Its located very closely to where I work, I see the lights on the rides when I come and go from work, but I don't see too many of the rides in motion, so it makes me wonder if anyone is going. We do not go, I am not a fan of fairs.
@Starkinds (13597)
Good morning my dear friend but it's evening here and I am having my evening tea with snacks
Have a nice evening.
@Starkinds (13597)
@Juliaacv thank you my dear and I am feeling awesome today what about
@myklj999 (31401)
• Olney, Illinois
I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night because of the humidity here
Its muggy here as well, like the warmth, hate the humidity.
A/C?
@myklj999 (31401)
• Olney, Illinois
@andriaperry Yes, I have electricity I only have it in the living room, and I can sleep on the couch, but I try to keep my bill down
@Morleyhunt (20772)
When I go to the fair, it is to see the exhibits. The rides? No not interested. That's also why I have no interest in Canada's Wonderland or even Disneyland. Sometimes I think I'd go just for the experience....but the rides and waiting in line hold no appeal. (Not to mention, I avoid crowds as much as possible.)
The Western Fair (here in London) used to be very well known for its exhibits, but I do not think that people are flocking there for that this year, attendance is down. The 'big' fair it seems in our area is the Brigden Fair, which is the last fair of the season and happens on the Thanksgiving Day weekend, I've never been, but those that have love it.
It is humid here also this morning. WE had lots of fog .
We have haze here this morning, no fog though. Try to stay hydrated and cool today.
I woke up hot this morning too.
I am still feeling very warm, we haven't turned the a/c on because we are hoping that the heat leaves. I will use it in the car though.
@Juliaacv we have ours on 74. it would get too hot without it.
@Tampa_girl7 My husband turned ours back on this morning before leaving for work today, but its off now as a storm and a cold front moved in a little while ago.
@Janet357 (26806)
good evening there! am not a fan of fair and hot weather too.
It is night time here, have a good night.
@Janet357 (26806)
@Juliaacv sleep well miss julia!
@Janet357 Thanks!!!
'tis warm 'n a tad humid here. i hope the fair does well'n folks get to 'njoy such. i don't do fairs either. do like when they come to town though, 'lmost a guarantee we'll get 't least one rain storm, lol.
For the size of city that we live in this fair did not see the crowds that it should have. But it is also apple season, so people only have so much spare time, and a lot go out to the orchards to pick fresh apples and get apple cider, which to me, is a much better way to spend the day then at a dirty old fair.
@Juliaacv 'tis a bit odd they'd 've such durin' harvest season? yes ma'am, i'd far rather go to'n orchard than a smelly fair any ol' day!
@crazyhorseladycx Its not quite harvest time for many, the soya beans come off towards the end of the month and early October and then the field corn is combined towards the end of October and that wraps up the field work in our area.
@Gillygirl (37869)
• Sutton, England
I am not keen on fairs either. I hope the weather cools down
Finally! Someone who shares my point of view J20T.
@Gillygirl (37869)
• Sutton, England
@Juliaacv I sure do J20T
@banksim (3234)
good morning my friend
Good morning.
@banksim (3234)
@Juliaacv welcome my friend
@thelme55 (20926)
Good day to you there. We have foggy weather here. I hope it will not rain as I have to go to the supermarket to buy some fresh bread and salad veggies.
I hope that your wish came true and that you did not get that rain. It was hot and muggy here but the day is winding down with rain.
@thelme55 (20926)
@Juliaacv It was only a shower and it didn't stay long when I went to the shop. Thank you.
oh I love the fair! even though you don't plan on going, it's nice that you can see it when you go to and from work. I always enjoy the lights and sounds (and food smells!) that come from the fair
Yes, I do like to see the lights, especially when it is getting dark.
It was very hot and humid here today. Have not been to a fair in many years now.
It was very hot and humid here today also. I don't feel like I am missing anything by not going to a fair, I never was interested in them.
@mom210 (7691)
I still love a good fair, but really dislike the long lines. It is a place to spend a lot of money for sure.
Yes, too much money and greasy food and cheap prizes, that sums up my thoughts on a fair.
Hope the fair does get some attendees. It is hot and sticky here too.
It was unbearably hot and muggy here today too. It began to pour rain as the cold front came thru right about the time that I went to leave work. I was happy that I brought my umbrella in with me this morning. I don't see a lot of people going to the fair, I think that they are losing popularity.
I love a good fair. What is hot up there?
Hot up here is the high 80's and low 90's with humidity. You know that this J20T hates heat and humidity, I love the cool weather. A cool front came thru a couple of hours ago so things should be more bearable tomorrow, right now its just raining.
It's gotten hot here again too and I was so enjoying the cooler nights for sleeping. Maybe the fair will be more active over the weekend?
Today was a day set aside for autistic children, according to the news. It is nice that they have a day set aside for that, there are less crowds during the week, and although it was bitterly hot and humid today, hopefully some of the families were able to take their children who have autism out.
Good morning we have this also.But a one day thing for us.The cool weather return tomorrow.
A cool front moved thru a couple of hours ago, its raining still. Tomorrow will be open window weather again-thankfully!
The days are warming up here too now.
I'm ready for summer to be over, I love the autumn and winter weather.
• Lenox, Georgia
I hope you have a lovely day! =) Keep shining bright.
Thanks Jenn, I will remember those last 3 words when the going gets tough.