was unable to be online as i was dizzy from lack of sleep. I am doing much better now!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
if you wondered where i was i wasn't able to sleep for a few days and was too dizzy to spend extended times out of bed. I got no sleep Monday night again and had to go to a blood test so i went dizzy and came home and actually slept a few hours! i then fell asleep at 11 pm and slept until 3 am! that was in my bed. i got up to read and fell asleep until almost 7:30 am this morning! i feel super now! Today I go to my injection alone by Uber then to a nice restaurant where they serve you for lunch then grocery shopping! I feel super happy today! I am going to get ready now to leave but will be on here most of the day! how have you been sleeping?
Sorry, have you tried regular bedtimes? Going to bed the same time each night helps. Hope you have a great day.
I hope your day was great too! my day was super! i saw you are going to trivia tonight, had to leave so couldn't comment, but hope you win big prizes! I saw my case manager on Tuesday and we discussed a bedtime of about 6-7 pm as i do need my sleep with how much meds i have in me. she said i should try and sleep until 3 am if i fall asleep right away. or i may try later around 8-9 pm i am not sure yet
You needed to rest and the best is to sleep until you feel well. I had a pretty good night.
yes, i feel much better with some sleep! I am worried about Onnie though who rests with his eyes closed but has not slept once going on eleven months. it gives him too much free time too give him ideas of things to do, he just won't settle down i am happy you had a pretty good night! My night wasn't that bad as i got some sleep, even though some of it was on my reading chair in the living room
@Marty1 Do not worry about Onnie, cats know very well how manage their life.
@LadyDuck I worry he can not find a home where he is loved as much as I love him. Nobody on Earth can love my Onnie as much as I do!
So glad you are feeling good today!! I sleep around 7 hours a night. That seems to be good for me.
My case manager said 8-9 hours a night are what she should get so you are close to that amount. Great to hear you get enough sleep! I am trying to stay up until 8 pm tonight and sleep until 5 am as my sister suggested on the phone just now! we didn't get a chance to talk until now as she is on a business trip. we usually talk on her way to work when she is home I didn't talk to my case manager yet when i talked to my sister yesterday!
@Marty1 I think your sister's suggestion is a good one.
@Corbin5 i am going to try that since i have the advice from you and my sister both people i admire and look up to. it will be hard though
• Rupert, Idaho
Sorry to hear you were feeling that way....I am glad you are doing better though!
yes i am doing a lot better and even had some sleep last night! I think i need more sleep though as i am still sleepy!
• Rupert, Idaho
@Marty1 That's great to hear that you are doing a lot better...and got some sleep last night!
@MommyOfEli2013 thank you! I didn't get much sleep as i would fall asleep a half hour, then sleep a half hour all night, i finally fell asleep at 3 am until 6 am! at 6:30 am i went for an almost three-hour nap with my cat
@Tina30219 (42956)
• Onaway, Michigan
My sleep has been good hope you enjoy your lunch
That is great your sleep is so good! i am hoping if i stay up later i can get to sleep easier and get a good sleep! my lunch was fantastic! it was quite yummy and three policemen were eating that i was able to tell them my cat and i Love police and watch Live PD and cops every weekday and how my cat wants to start the fury friendly feline force like the cat version of the K9s dogs!
@Janet357 (26806)
am.glad you were able to regain the energy you need yes i am like that too. i gel dizzy when i cant sleep.
thank you! i have a lot more energy today, you are right! I used to no get dizzy without sleep but the days caught up to me. last weekend
@yanzalong (15998)
Glad you feel super good. My sleeping was great,as usual.
that is great you sleep so well! do you always sleep well? how many hours of sleep do you usually get?