Health Report - Day 77

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Yesterday, I didn't make it to the YWCA to take advantage of the pool and fitness center. We got a total of 2.35 inches of rain. It didn't stop raining until almost noon. When I thought it stopped, I got out and walked the complex, so I still burned calories yesterday. It took 35 minutes to walk all the sidewalks here while the rain continued in a light sprinkle. The sun finally came out late yesterday. Today we're supposed to get another inch plus rain. However, it was dry this morning, so I did go to the Y and spent my full time in the pool, whirlpool, and fitness center. Rain coming in by noon or earlier. From what I'm seeing out the window, it could start at any moment. Yesterday was also a light eating day. I finished off the pot roast and had breakfast. Two meals. Unfortunately, with those two meals, my sodium level was once again way low. I'll need to make up for it somehow today. Here are yesterday's numbers: Calories: 861 Sugar: 38.3 Carbs: 131.3 Protein: 57.2 Sodium: 352.6 Fat: 34.13 Calories Burned Walking - 35 Minutes - 177 Total Calories - 684 Are you keeping track of your diet and exercise? Thanks for reading. Image courtesy of Pixabay.
It's a shame you couldn't make it to the fitness centre? How long before your membership runs out?
September 22nd. I didn't make it today and it's doubtful for tomorrow because of the weather. We're in a flood warning with more rain coming tonight into tomorrow.
Just make sure your not starving yoursel.Eat a balance meal.You do not have to count all the numbers there
I'm fine. I know today I'll have a bit more to eat. It was balanced yesterday as I finished off the pot roast. I had more than enough to eat. Thank you.
wowzers! i know ya would share such with 's sufferin' drought if'n ya could. love walkin' out'n the rain. a rare treat 'round these parts 's the times such phenom occurs, 'tis most oft with lots 'f lightnin'.
I used to love walking in it as a kid. Now, I'm wishing it would stop raining. It's been raining almost all day. Yes, I would gladly share my rain with whoever needs it.
@just4him puddle jumpin', that used to be my fav! not so much my sweet momma's, lol. we'd gladly take such! the pastures here're still brown'n crunchy, since the first part 'f july. i'd so hoped fer summer moisture so's i could 't least rotate the horses out.
@crazyhorseladycx I'm sorry you didn't get it. We could have gotten a lot less. It's going on the record books as the wettest year since the 1880s.
• Rupert, Idaho
That's great that you got that much walking in around your complex, and your food numbers look good! Glad you could get to the Y today. My food yesterday was half good, but you already saw that! Today so far so good, no exercise though. My blood sugar is good though, 75 after my second meal
Yes, I get a lot of walking in here. I'm glad your blood sugar is doing well.
• Rupert, Idaho
@just4him That's good to hear! Not so good today, was over 200 after my meal (had bread) and working out.
@MommyOfEli2013 I read that. I hope you do better today.
@kareng (18193)
Glad you were able to make it to the Y. We have had very dry weather for the last two weeks. However, there is a tropical system coming into the Gulf of Mexico, so I'm sure we will get plenty of rain in the coming week. Let's just pray this doesn't turn into a hurricane.
I hope it doesn't. Have they named it yet? Yes, I was very happy to get to the Y this morning.
@kareng (18193)
@just4him No, and it may not get a name, but it is promised to be a big rainmaker. Of course, you know we are going to the Gulf Coast next week.
@kareng Just in time for the storm. I'm sure you're excited to be there when it hits.
@debjani1 (7360)
I tried to do exercise on a daily basis. It is a rainy day. Glad that you had a walk for 35 minutes. Good exercise.
Yes, it was. Thank you.
@kobesbuddy (82506)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Your numbers are quite low, you really did cut back a lot today. Good job! When my neighbor's sodium level was low, the doctor told her to go home and eat some salt.
Yes, that makes sense. I try to add something that I know is high in sodium when I know it's too low.
I know that it is not my business, but I think that your caloric intake is WAY TOO LOW.
Yes, it was, but considering how high it was a couple of days ago, I think I've now evened it all out. I wasn't hungry yesterday. I'm eating a lot more today.
I do keep track of my exercise. Sounds like you are doing a great job.
Thank you. I'm glad you do too.
@wolfgirl569 (22072)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad you got a good walk in.
I'm glad I did too. Thank you.
Your numbers look very low for the day. Hope you are eating enough.
I am. I didn't wake up with a hunger headache, so that was good. I wasn't hungry yesterday. I'm sure I'll make up for it today.