Expressing pain....

@Aansh13 (6670)
Just like love and other strong feelings, agony also holds a strong place in everyone's life. Someone asked me, can you express pain or can write about agony...??? It made me think and I can just come up with this thought that I felt like sharing.... " True pain or agony is something that is hard to write about, it's equally impossible to understand while you are the part of that pain; we can’t even sit still, move, or even go decently crazy. It's like we go numb and no nothing what to and how to do..." I may be wrong, because some writers and poets do that in such a perfect way... Do you believe that pain can be expressed or written fully...???
@moonandstars (22031)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I think you must feel it then, write about it
@Aansh13 (6670)
Well, do you think that feeling can help to express it fully...???
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Aansh13 Everyone says the cn relate to that feeling or they know the feeling but, most of people actually don't know cause, every pain is different. It's not the same as losing your job and losing a pet and other examples. Also, when people get vulnerable and express your pain, many feel easier in so called support group but others feel the same so, it's a comlicated matter, in short. My wish is that noone is in pain and I hope that many won't find themselves enjoying in their pain cause, that's not a good road.
Not sure.
Perhaps not fully but close.
@Aansh13 (6670)
Yeah!!! True...
e'eryone 'tis'n individua. we feel 'n deal with pain'n our own unique ways. yes, such can be written out to draw empathy, 'r 't times to provide a comfort - that feelin' ones not 'lone.
All I know pain is a hard thing to deal with and each person handles it different.