What a Way to Spend a Day

https://pixabay.com/photos/swiss-berg-mountains-landscape-4467436/
@HazySue (32149)
Isn't this a beautiful scene? What could be better than a babbling brook, mountains, and cool air joining you as you sit and enjoy the scenery. I can image myself sitting there next to the brook listening to the musical sounds of water splashing over rocks and looking ahead to the beautiful mountains majestically standing there in the distance. It would be the ideal place to write. At least it would be for me. No one around for some distance, no sounds to disturb you. I love scenic images like this. What about you? Hope everyone has a happy and healthy day.
@divalounger (3188)
I write on my couch most of the time--but you are right--what an inspirational place to be and to write!
• Peoria, Arizona
I would love to sit against a tree or rock near it and just write and draw all day long. Of course I would like a little music, I feel like I would not be able to focus with just the noises of nature and would probably get distracted far too often haha
@epiffanie (10554)
What a beautiful place indeed to spend some quite moments ..
Yes, that would be a lovely inspirational spot to sit and write.
be still my heart! yes ma'am, a perfect place fer such. years 'go i did much pennin' 'f words, surrounded by nothin' more'n sounds from the forest, majestic views 'n a lovely lil creek. soothes the soul 'n opens the mind to grand 'dventures.
I would love to be in a place like that. Prefer mountains and babbling brooks over beaches.
I love the picture you found. Yes, I could imagine myself there. That would make a great book cover.
Looking at the scenery would be nice and enough for me. I feel no urge to climb up mountains!
This landscape looks extremely familiar, I am sure it's Switzerland.
@CarolDM (40806)
Would love to be there!
I do too, maybe catch a fish for dinner?
I would love to sit there and read. It's so serene
very nice photo there.Have a good one
@LindaOHio (10279)
Absolutely gorgeous. You have a great day too!