Havent Done Much

@wolfgirl569 (21977)
Marion, Ohio
The slave driver has been behaving today. I did go get the nails trimmed up on the frame that will be going into the chicken coop. The humidity was getting nasty out there when I did that. So I have relaxed most of the day since. I did go get the mail when it ran. I was expecting a package. It is called Be gone Poison Ivy. They are little pills that you let dissolve on your tongue to help stop the itching. It is a natural remedy made from poison ivy itself. As I just started them I cant say how totally effective they are yet. But I have not scratched any areas raw since starting. So I am guessing they are relieving the itch some. Reading the reviews on Amazon I did not expect it to all go away as I am heavily broke out. But the newer areas dont seem to be bothering me any now. Another nice thing is many people say that if they use them every day at the start of spring they no longer break out and if they do it is very minor and gone fast. Fingers crossed I have that happen. I think the rash is looking better too. Hopefully in the next couple of days I will know for sure. When the sun starts to go down I am going to do some things outside. Hope you have had a good day too.
@kareng (18335)
Fire that slave driver , you need a break lady. I'm glad the new medicine seems to be helping already. I am inside for the night. I closed it all down around 6 pm. The mosquitoes were bad. You would think this heat would kill them off.
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
I wish I could. But she refuses to go The mosquitoes arent bad here. But we had a large swarm of dragon flies feasting yesterday. That helped too. We have them here regular.
@kareng (18335)
@wolfgirl569 They never really go away from here with the heat. A freeze will kill them off for a bit but then more hatch out. They are not as bad in the winter though. That is about the only *good* thing about winter.
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
@kareng It is the only good thing to me about winter. No bugs.
I hope the pills are helping, I am scratching from mosquitoes bites, but I am glad to see more and more dragonflies in the garden, they should take care of the matter.
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
Love the dragonflies. The pills are helping.
@wolfgirl569 I also love the dragonflies, I am glad I did not clean the pond, I noticed there were many inside. I hope your poison ivy problem will be soon over.
Good luck with the pills. It would be great if they worked as well as some of the reviews say.
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
It is easing the itching for sure.
• Rupert, Idaho
@wolfgirl569 That's very good to hear
@LindaOHio (10699)
Glad to hear your feeling a little better and that the crazy lady slave driver is not ruling your days.
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
She dont like the humidity so she took a nap.
@LindaOHio (10699)
@wolfgirl569 Good for her!!!
delighted that schtuff not 'nly 'rrived, but 'tis workin' rather quickly. jest a relief from the itchin' 'tis a huge bonus.
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
It is feeling a lot better. I am glad it is too.
Hope those pills take away your itching and I hope you have a relaxing night.
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
I have a lot less itching now that I have taken a few. Thanks
• Rupert, Idaho
That's good to hear about the poison ivy treatment, never heard of it...but that's good to know. Hope the rest of your day is going well!
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
I hadnt either. But right now glad I found them. It did thanks
@Maria24 (2710)
Glad you are better
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
They seem to work great.
@CarolDM (41710)
Sounds like a deserved break form that slave driver. I hope those pills help your poison ivy.
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
As I get more of them in my system they are helping a lot more.
@yanzalong (16087)
I certainly did. I hope you too.
@wolfgirl569 (21977)
• Marion, Ohio
I did thanks.
You will need to tell me the name of this stuff, here or facebook. Since I battle to keep away from it all year. However I do make some stuff that gets rid of it but to prevent it would be awesome!