Do You Collect Anything?

Rupert, Idaho
One thing my mom and I seem to collect is solar dancers. They just have so many cute ones and they make fun window decorations. This is one of them that my mom owns. It is one of my favorites, too. We have some for specific holidays (Christmas, Halloween, etc). I can show some more in the future....but I just thought I'd share this one and ask the question above. Do you collect anything? My son collects stickers. My mom collects things that are dolphin themed. How about you?
@porwest (18296)
Just money. Not fancy money. Not historical money. Just regular old money. I collect that.
• Rupert, Idaho
I would love to collect that! Sounds good to me.
@porwest (18296)
@MommyOfEli2013 No time like the present to start.
• Rupert, Idaho
@porwest Haha, well I collect it when I can, but it seems to be spent before it can build up!
@LindaOHio (10276)
I used to collect owls and a lot of other things; but now I am trying to scale back what we own; and I don't collect anything.
• Rupert, Idaho
Owls sound like a nice thing to collect though.....but I understand scaling back....sorry you don't collect anything now.
@LindaOHio (10276)
@MommyOfEli2013 I think the solar dancers are cool.
• Rupert, Idaho
@LindaOHio I do too! :) We just got a Halloween one!
@ShyBear88 (29751)
Animal figures my husband collect Pokémon cards, and my kids each have things they collect.
• Rupert, Idaho
Animal figures sound nice! And that's great that your husband, and each of your kids have things they collect as well!
@ShyBear88 (29751)
@MommyOfEli2013 my 8 year old she has a room of just mermaids, the 4 year lives fireman, big trucks and anything green. Our middle one he likes a lot of things but for the most part has taken on wanting to get all the dragonsball Z characters. He’s a little anime lover
• Rupert, Idaho
@ShyBear88 Mermaids, sounds like my kind of style. Sounds like fun things for them all though!
@Deepizzaguy (21993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I use to collect baseball caps from Major League Baseball and the National Football League. These days I would love to collect baseball caps from Latin American nations. I have one that reads "Costa Rica." that was given to me by one my relatives who visited the homeland of my late dad a few years ago as a souvenir.
• Rupert, Idaho
Those sound very nice to collect, and that is nice of them to give you that cap.
@Deepizzaguy (21993)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@MommyOfEli2013 That is true since any baseball cap that comes from the home of my ancestors is priceless.
• Rupert, Idaho
@Deepizzaguy That is a very good point
@DocAndersen (7829)
ok so I have a weird thing,. Remember the old tv show at Christmas Rudolph the Red Nosed reindeer? I collect the bumble!
• Rupert, Idaho
I remember Frosty the snowman, not so much Rudolph. I'll have to look up the bumble!
@MommyOfEli2013 It was my second favorite holiday show!
• Rupert, Idaho
@DocAndersen That's great to hear!
• Peoria, Arizona
That's so cute! I love ducks, so I have a lot of rubber ducks and other duck related things. I also have a lot of funko pops and I am also slowly going after anime figures.
• Rupert, Idaho
I thought it was too :) Aww, ducks are cute! That sounds like a fun thing to collect! I have seen the funko pops in stores...so those sound great to collect too!
• Peoria, Arizona
@MommyOfEli2013 I love collecting funko pops, because you can pretty much find anything from your favorite shows, movies, bands and even sports and other stuff and there will probably be a funko for it.
• Rupert, Idaho
@DesirousDreamer Well that is very cool that they have lots of options with Funko Pops! I see lots when I go to Target!
@Nevena83 (33087)
• Serbia
When I was a kid I used to collect toys from Kinder eggs.
• Rupert, Idaho
I have heard of those...never really seen them though
@CarolDM (40806)
Yes, I collect Eeyore. And have a ton of stuff.
• Rupert, Idaho
Oh yes, I did know that :) That's great that you have lots of Eeyore items.
@MGjhaud (22029)
I used to collect a lot of things when I was younger — stickers, mugs, tickets, books but i’ve lost interest eventually.
• Rupert, Idaho
That is cool that you did though.....I understand losing interest in it though as you get older.
@wolfgirl569 (22072)
• Marion, Ohio
Not anymore. I get tired of cleaning them. That is cute.
• Rupert, Idaho
Oh yeah, I can understand. I thought this one was so cute too!
I used to collect bird feathers and rocks in Latvia. When I moved they all got left behind. But now I collect anything that has to do with pigs.
• Rupert, Idaho
Sorry that the bird feathers and rocks got left behind when you moved.....but things that have to do with pigs sound like a nice thing to collect!
The blue willow dishes, crystal, silver. I think these are so cute.
• Rupert, Idaho
I am not sure what the blue willow dishes are, but those sound like nice things to collect! They can be very cute, that is true :) and most are pretty inexpensive....so it's not too costly to collect them!