My Son Asthmatic Again

@simplfred (11263)
My wife messages me this morning that my son Marick is having an asthma again. There's no month that he is not suffering from it and it is really hard to see our child like that. I just hope that as time goes by his asthma attacks will be lessen or if possible be gone... Photo: My wife and Marick
I have asthma. You need to learn what triggers the attacks, for me its cat or dog hair, or pine trees, sometimes its perfume and other times its a food I eat. Have you wife to watch and see what he was doing before the attack.
@simplfred (11263)
I haven't ask my wife yet... I think we have to observe what triggers him... Thanks for the valuable information...
@simplfred You`re welcome. I hate to see anyone suffer, I know how it feels.
@Sojourn (6818)
Poor little boy. My mother suffers from asthma as well. She takes inhaler.
@simplfred (11263)
I see, we have a nebulizer that helps him calm. I just hope his asthma will not continue when he grows up.
@Sojourn (6818)
@simplfred I heard swimming helps.
@simplfred (11263)
@Sojourn Really? For beach or pool water?
@Nakitakona (13110)
When I was a kid I was asthmatic too. I was too sensitive, emotional. Later when I grew up it's gone.
@simplfred (11263)
I hope my son will be cured also when he grown-up...
@Nakitakona (13110)
@simplfred just give him enough food supplements to boost his immune system. Sometimes it could be caused by an allergy from dust, foods, emotions, among others.
@simplfred (11263)
@Nakitakona Yes, my friend. He is taking some vitamins now. I think we will observe him more regarding what really triggers it.
@ilocosboy (44633)
My first child was like that, we have so many medicines and even natural method. Thanks goodness as he grow old the asthma also went away.
@simplfred (11263)
Good for your child. I hope the same thing will happen to my son...
@ilocosboy (44633)
That was the old folks said to me before, and its true.
@arunima25 (25762)
• Bangalore, India
Asthma indicates a weak immunity or some allergy to a trigger. You have to give him good food to build up his immunity. And if you can figure out the triggers that lead to it, you can keep him away from it. Many children outgrow asthma as they build up their immunity. Hope it happens with him too.
@simplfred (11263)
My son is taking some vitamins to boost his body defense that is prescribed by doctor. I will ask my wife to observe what's triggering it and hopefully, we can figure it out. Yeah, I've been hearing stories that they used to be asthmatic but when they've grown up it faded away. It is my hope that it will happens to him too. Thanks...
@Loverabbit (3269)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I hope he recovers quick....it sure is a pain to watch kids in pain....it does go away with age mostly something I hope and pray for your child too....I will ask people for a cure to it as I remember someone told me it could be cured soon....those were some mix of herb and honey...
@simplfred (11263)
Hopefully, my friend. And thanks for trying to help me, I appreciate it.
• Karachi, Pakistan
@simplfred always if anything....thats what we are here for....helping and caring ....will share once I learn completely
@simplfred (11263)
@Loverabbit I agree... Thanks once again, my friend.
• Israel
@simplfred I am sorry about his attack. I hope as times goes by the attacks will lessen.
@simplfred (11263)
Thank you, my friend.
• Israel
@simplfred You are welcome my friend.
You must find out what is the cause of his asthma attacks, poor baby, he is beautiful.
@simplfred (11263)
Yes, my friend. I will ask my wife to observe him because I am always away.
@simplfred Yes, the best is that your wife carefully observes what triggers it.
Sorry to hear that. Perhaps this link might answer some questions for you.
Viruses are the most common cause of acute asthma episodes in infants six months old or younger.
@simplfred (11263)
Thanks for the link, my friend I will definitely visit it.
@Nevena83 (33087)
• Serbia
I'm sorry to hear that. They say that some children get well when they go through puberty.
@simplfred (11263)
I hope that will happens to him...
I have suffered with that for many years, I no longer have issues. I hope you have meds for him.
@simplfred (11263)
I see, yeah. We have a ready nebulizer to smoke him...
@a_jerobon (1513)
• Eldoret, Kenya
Oh, so sorry for that. I pray that he gets well. They look really awesome in that photo.
@simplfred (11263)
Thanks, my friend.
@CarolDM (40806)
My mother and brother both suffered from asthma. Hope he is better soon.
@Janet357 (26808)
sorry for this. by the way your wife looks very young. i think swimming in the sea will cure his asthma, well just what i heard from old people. seawater is a therapy.
@garymarsh6 (18754)
OH dear poor little boy! I hope that your wife can identify what is causing his asthma. Once they establish the cause maybe you could avoid his attacks. Sometimes kids grow out of it so there is hope. The trouble there has been an increase in asthma over the years is because too many antiseptics are being used in the home so kids do not build up a natural immunity to it. It is far more common these days because people are living in sterile homes and not letting their kids play in the mud and get dirty!
@nela13 (22393)
• Portugal
I am sorry, your son is such a cute little boy.
@MGjhaud (22029)
One of my first cousins has asthma since he was young. I’ve seen him carry ventolin around for years. He’s now 30+ and he’s still dealing with it but minimal. Get well to your little boy.
@Starkinds (13597)
You can tell how many times your son has an asthma attack
• Pamplona, Spain
My youngest was like that every two weeks for months on end until I got to see a Lung specialist the never ending illness just would not go away. He will outgrow it in time just how much time no one could really say mine is strong and healthy now not that he was not before.
@rsa101 (21879)
Sorry to hear that you have a son that suffers from asthma. I think as he grows up he may be able to outgrow it depending on how well he is able to cope with the times. But I know most carry that all through their life already. He has to learn to cope from the disease and can live normally.