Do you think a person's handwriting reflect his or her personality?

@RodrickH (19937)
China
I don't think it has any connections, but most of us do like to have a nice handwriting, it may leave others' a good impression. What do yout think? Do you think a person's handwriting reflect his or her personality?
@arunima25 (25762)
• Bangalore, India
Many think so and I have seen various articles and even books on that. They even seem to use it for various evaluation. But I personally feel that human beings are so varied that it is tough to generalize anything.
@RodrickH (19937)
Thanks for sharing, I have also read some articles talking about it, I wonder how others think about it, so I made this post
@stringer321 (4311)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
Wikipedia says about graphology that some researches were made and found no correlation between personality and hand writings. This is a job called graphology. I had a book about it, some people learn it for four years. The hand cups also tell about a person history. Those are very interesting things to learn. My hand writing was diagnosed once and I pretty much agreed with the results.
@RodrickH (19937)
I knew it might be a connection between them but I am not sure, where did you buy that book may I ask?
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
@RodrickH I edited my respond, I was wrong about the researches
@Starkinds (13597)
Don't totally agree but yes agree to an extent
@RodrickH (19937)
Thanks for sharing, at least we all like a nice handwriting
@Starkinds (13597)
@florelway (7578)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Yes, I do believe in it. I can tell a person's personality by his handwriting My friend I am going to guangzhou where is the best place to shop for items like bags, apparel etc? and gadgets.
@RodrickH (19937)
12h
Yes, Guangzhou is such a good city where you can buy lots of things, if you want to buy gadgets, maybe Shenzhen is the best choice for you
I really don't think so. As some really have terrible handwritings but it has nothing to do with their personality.
@RodrickH (19937)
Thanks for sharing
If a person don't know how to write does it also reflect his or her personality?
@RodrickH (19937)
Thanks for sharing