To Abort Or Not To Abort?

This is a story that happened in real life. "Miley" (not her real name) was a victim of rape. As a result of which she became pregnant. If you are Miley will you abort or not the baby that you are carrying? If you are the parents or friend of Miley, what will be your advice to her? If Miley decided to abort the baby is she justified in doing so?
@rsa101 (21806)
It is really a hard question to tackle since it is unwanted pregnancy that was enforced on her body. But still the life that is in there is part of her already. 50% of the genes of that baby is already hers and the other half we cannot do anything about that anymore of course. I think she should continue her pregnancy since it is not that babies fault why he/.she was given life in there. If after giving birth she feels no love for the child then maybe let her be adopted to be given a chance to live a new life.
Thanks for the explanation and your thoughts on this.
@Starkinds (13419)
It depends on Miley what she wants. If she can nurture a child, she shouldn't abort and if she can't, she should legally abort.
Thanks for the reason you gave my friend.
@Starkinds (13419)
@Starkinds How are you doing today my friend?
@ilocosboy (44588)
No abortion, Miley will never be justified if she do it.
Thanks for your opinion my friend. If Miley decided not to abort the baby but decided to place the baby in adoption after the baby's birth is she justified in doing so?
@ilocosboy (44588)
Yes I believe that is more proper.
@ilocosboy Alright my friend.
@maximax8 (29463)
Miley could have her baby born and adopt him or her. The baby hasn't done anything wrong. I think she should not have an abortion. That would be killing the baby
Thanks for your views on the matter.
@maximax8 (29463)
@edisondanila You are welcome.
@Daljinder (22716)
None of us will be responsible for carrying that child or even taking care of the child after he/she is born. So, we don't have any right to decide. Her body. Her life. Her choice. Whatever she decides will be the right choice. There is no need of asking or needing any justification from others.
Thanks for your opinion.