well I guess I stop eating & die

I found something on the internet that was PURE disgusting & just made me think about what ARE we REALLY eating? I mean I always think about who's putting what in our food as it is but THIS. O M G! ! ! I had to stop eating my jello after I seen what I seen & now I kinda wonder what is out there that replace our food other than we do it ourselves? but most of us cant do that. How would you react to something like this cause I know it was a real shock to me on what I was reading that it makes me want to just stop eating all together & you read this you may do the same. You may have to copy-paste this into another window but if I was YOU I would, cause you really need to see this, I'm serious B-4 you eat another bite or drink another drink it will really make you think. IwAR2SK72wu72lZ4BR5fQs77zo5bTvmIv4I4O2EG25biU5hlXSXEn9WA-QDXI
Brace yourselves, America: Many of your favorite foods may contain bits and pieces of creatures that you probably didn't know were there.How about som...
@nanette64 (19706)
• Fairfield, Texas
Oh yeah. 99% of the population has no clue what's in the foods they eat @hardtimes1958 . And literally unless you can buy Organic products or grow your own; forget about it. Hell, just if you read the labels on products you can't pronounce most of it let alone what the hell it is.
@nanette64 I wish I could have a way to have a garden but with no sun to help grow stuff we can't grow tomatoes.
@nanette64 (19706)
• Fairfield, Texas
@hardtimes1958 You would have to use grow lights and do it in a spare room. That is how we did it all through the winter so we'd have plants ready to plant outside when Spring came.
@nanette64 well we don't have the space for that so I guess we just eat what we can trust
• Serbia
Oh we will surely eat some amount of those things trugh our lives, unfortunately. I just try not to think to much about it.
@CreativeMadness you right about that.
@Alexandoy (4144)
• Quezon City, Philippines
As long as I enjoy the food I don't care what it contains. What doesn't kill me will make me stronger. Now, where is my barbell?
@Alexandoy not me I'm picky about what goes in my food.
@renicemae (4215)
I guess it's inevitable. There is no food processing company that is 100% pure clean.
@renicemae I guess not from the looks & sounds of things.
@renicemae (4215)
@hardtimes1958 there's really none...so better not think of it. you'll only get stressed
@renicemae jello is made of water & food coloring, (CAN) veggies you can wash & then it will be clean, peas & beans, whole kernel corn, meats we wash too, pasta's is another I wouldn't think wouldn't have nasty stuff in it but I could be wrong.
When you really think about it, it's pretty scary thinking about what's in our food.
@Marilynda1225 there's a LOT of things that's scary now days than what it use to be.
Yes, we have downed quite a few yucky things that are stuck in our foods.
@Corbin5 I don't doubt it 1 bit.
OMG ..no thanks lol
@TiarasOceanView that's what I'M SAYING.
Yes, I have read these things before. I have a garden, I am sure I eat tiny amounts of bugs and dirt no matter how much I scrub. Clean it, eat it, if it tastes good, all is good.
@paigea we use to have a garden back in the day & we made SURE it was CLEAN.