Being born as a redhead...

Serbia
When i was born my mother was surrpised. She didnt expect a baby redhead because no one in my familly has that rare mutation MC1R, thats why i claim that im a mutant. :D It was never easy being born as something rare in your environment. Oldrer women used to say to my mom that she must be crazy because of dying hair to baby. Years after i faced the same questions. Are you a natural redhead? Your hair color changes you must dye it. Yes, its not the same but it depends on the season or daylight. There are many interesting facts about redheads. Do you know some redhead? Or some interesting fact about them?
My aunt was a natural and beautiful redhead. It’s such a rare color these days. You are blessed!
• Serbia
Oh that is so nice :) Yes it is rare.Thank you so much, i hope i am blessed.
@CreativeMadness You are blessed!. Your shade of red looks awesome, too.
• Serbia
@DianneN Thank you very much my friend! :)
I have only met a few redheads when I was in grade school, I did not know them very well though.
• Serbia
I believe you my friend. Here redheads are not usual. Thats why people react that way.
@thelme55 (23051)
I love the colour of your hair. Maybe you have Celtic blood in you. I have a friend in Ireland who has ginger (red) hair. It is beautiful.
• Serbia
Thank you my friend. Maybe who knows, but i many times pretended to be Irish, but i never could imitate their accent and their way of talking
@thelme55 (23051)
@CreativeMadness you don't have to be Irish. Just stay as you are. Maybe you are very friendly like the Irish people.
• Serbia
@thelme55 thank you so much, i am friendly, i like meeting new people, and make new friends.
I do not personally know any one with red hair. But I did see a woman the other day with beautiful redhead.
• Serbia
I believe you my friend. There are planty of them just in Ireland, around the world they are so rare.
@CreativeMadness Yes my Irish born Mother was a vivid readhead so lovely.
• Serbia
@TiarasOceanView i believe she was beautiful and lovely woman, just like her daughter is.
love the pic 'n sayin', lol. i 'twas born blonde. such's turned red o'er time. my dad said 'twas to match my temper. sometimes such's a strawberry blonde. i do nothin' diff'rent, but used to get asked lots if'n i'd a put a rinse 'r temporary dye. uhm, nope! add that i'd 'lso be a lefty'n folks kinda consider me a bit 'f a freak 'f nature.
• Serbia
Thank you, its really great. :D Yes, thats so interesting my friend. Redheads are always so special and they must be rememberd.
@CreativeMadness yer welcome :) used to think such 'twas rare. i'd a neighbor cross the road, the whole family 'twas redheads. funny thingy bein' that the folks that bought her place're all redheads, too, lol.
• Serbia
@crazyhorseladycx oh thats so wierd, it seems that piece of land is reserved for growing redheads. Or they just consume to much of carrot Lol
@moonandstars (24045)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I decided to dye my hair to red recently but, it would be awesome to have a natural red hair just like you Ah, people always talk some rubbish.
• Serbia
Your hair color is great, no matter you are not born as redhead, welcome to the club! Yes, people will always talk, but we'll always be in!
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@CreativeMadness Thank you very much I had a hard time at first, cause I used Garnier colour and with every wash, my colour was disappearing. Since I order some things from Avon, I tried using their colour and, my hair colour is still here and, I'm glad I have no stains on my towels Of course. Older generations, which also depends of the person and the character, have some narrow thinking.
• Serbia
@moonandstars i believe you my friend. I am glad that it is fine now. Definately some have narrow thinking, they are bordered like a balcony
@Julie555 (3834)
I had redhead girlfriend in school. She had long bright red hair, and she got nickname "carrot". Strangely people have stereotypes about redhead people, that they cannot be trusted. Perhaps it comes from Bible, where Judas described as a redhead.
• Serbia
Yes that is so true, there are a lot of sterotypes about redheads, but we shouldnt judge about someones caracter due to that. Carater is a result of genes, up bringing, our belif, environment, the way we treat other people trough our interaction with them.
@Julie555 (3834)
@CreativeMadness Off course. It's most idiotic way to judge people by hair color or skin color or even his nationality
• Serbia
@Julie555 i agree with you my friend!
@Starmaiden (7976)
I'm not a ginger but I do have some auburn in my hair. My mother's family is of Irish decent. I do have all the freckles that redheads are famous for though.
• Serbia
Oh that so nice and sympathetic my friend. Maybe you have some ginger gene too. :)
@CreativeMadness It didn't show up in my children but maybe theirs.
My nephew is a redhead as well as my uncle.
• Serbia
So nice my friend. I bet they are so interesting for other people.
@mrki444 (6392)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Readhead girls are very hot.
• Serbia
Thank you! That is an advantage i guess
@mrki444 (6392)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@CreativeMadness Yes it is. You can attract many views on yourself.
• Serbia
@mrki444 well i dont use that advantage, i am an ordinary girl.
@ptrikha_2 (16976)
I have not been in contact with a RedHead. But is there any problem being a red headed?
• Serbia
There is no problem, but some people just consider it strange. In the past redheads are considered them wiches and being evil. Thats why people burnt them.
@ptrikha_2 (16976)
@CreativeMadness Oh that was terrible. There are some stupid beliefs even in India till this time!
@ptrikha_2 (16976)
@CreativeMadness That is so sad!
@dya80dya (18491)
No, I don't know anyone redhead. It's rare.
• Serbia
Yes its so rare, redheads make just 2% of the world population.
@dya80dya (18491)
@CreativeMadness I didn't know this. It's very rare.
• Serbia
@dya80dya yes it is my friend. That is what statistic says.
@nela13 (24045)
• Portugal
I think natural redheads people are beautiful.
• Serbia
Thank you my friend for thinking so.
@nela13 (24045)
• Portugal
@CreativeMadness you are welcome
@1creekgirl (18477)
I inherited my reddish hair from my grandmother. She had beautiful auburn hair and I had strawberry blond hair when I was little. It gradually changed to light brown with a few red highlights in the sun.
• Serbia
Thats very nice my friend. Yes tone can change by the time. I heard that redheads dont gray, but i dont know is it true. They say that redheads become blonde as they get older.
@1creekgirl (18477)
@CreativeMadness I guess I didn't have quite enough red, then, cause I'm getting gray!
I do know some natural redheads but here it is not so unusual.
• Serbia
Oh i am glad to hear that there are some more redheads.
@birjudanak (10704)
hair is natural gift of god and i don't care what people think about it if i had it and its looks nice also as seen some people with redheads too. I don't know any fact about it but i can say its good looks as different from others.
• Serbia
Thank you my friend for having such a nice oppinion about redheads. It means a lot to know that are people like you who don't listen stereotypes.
Natural redheads are so rare that's why people assume dyed.
• Serbia
Thats true my friend. They make only 2% of world population.
I was born with straight blond hair. When I was about 11 it started turning red and curly. The older I get the darker it gets. I think it will eventually turn brown someday my grandfathers did. My mother has red hair and one of my nephews. Both my kids have brown hair like their father. Did your grandparents have red hair?
• Serbia
Yes it can changes by the time.Mine was red and curly too, but is more wavy now i am strreighten it. No, grand psrends had black and brown, as well as my parents. But mom had blonde hair as a child and by the time it changed into dark brown.
@CreativeMadness after each pregnancy my hair got less ringlety now it's mostly slight curls and waves.
• Serbia
@shaggin thats interesting my friend. Well i guess it is true what thay say every pregnansy change us.
when i was little i had red hair and during the time, it became not so red, but it still has some redness in it, specially during the summer.