I Could Have Used It This Morning

Anniston, Alabama
April had been working at walmart, and I was in the bathroom, I came out of a stall and her boyfriend had a pregnancy test in his hand waiting. It turned blue and they hugged and kissed, she said I am gonna have a baby. I hugged and kissed them. I was at the library but they had classes, I was taking some of those classes, reading books but it was a secret, what I was learning to be. One lady found out I was taking the class and said I was not enrolled and it had to be illegal, but it wasn`t because the classes was free. She was jealous is what the other lady figured. Then she was this big bathroom and drying off from a shower, I was wet too I had on my clothes. Its a new house, he had been talking about the place but I had not been there. I drove up and its was a pinkish color with dark red trim, a small house. I had bags of mulch on back of the truck, he said back up to the porch. He was so excited to have me there at this place, he got out of the truck and walked around, opened the tailgate. I had just got out and turned to face him. When he staggered and fell off the low porch, as he hit the ground his head hit the pavement, I screamed, he got up held his head, staggered around and fell backward in the green grass. My eyes popped open and I was holding my breath, it was that real, in my dream. I talk about them because some does bother me, one will take over all the others and just be up front for me to remember. I could have used mine this morning, The Dream Journal, new from Brenda Fluharty at Amazon, I have mine ordered and can`t wait to have a place to write all this down, no longer boring mylot people to death.
Watch Santana's official music video for 'Put Your Lights On' ft. Everlast. Click to listen to Santana on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/SanSpot?IQid=SantPYLO A...
@LindaOHio (13074)
You don't bore us. We like getting to know you better...plus, we've all had strange dreams. It's nice to know that other people do too!
My dreams are getting to know me better?
@LindaOHio (13074)
@andriaperry You are sharing. That's a good thing. You don't bore me!
@LindaOHio LOL, people do like to look at freaks, I reckon it goes for online stuff too.
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope that last one is not a sign of something to come.
No I don`t think so, maybe my mind saying anything can happen. This guy, not the dream guy, said something to me a a week or so ago " We are here one day and gone the next, that`s life."
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
@andriaperry He could have put something in you subconscious mind then.
@wolfgirl569 I am not sure.
You have the oddest dreams! I would call that one a nightmare.
Yes it was and yes I do.
@Nakitakona (15023)
Santana is my favorite solo guitarist i love all his solo guitar performance. He's an expert in playing the guitar.
Oh! I love him too.
@Nakitakona (15023)
@andriaperry I like his style of playing the guitar. I remember his piece, "Oye como va".
You certainly have some doozies. I wonder if you'll discover some meaning in some of your dreams.
I do, usually within days of dreaming them.
Your dreams are so vivid!
Damn scary sometimes.
@CarolDM (45672)
You are not boring me, I just wish someone could interpret dreams. Love Santana.
I wish I did not dream. Me too and this song just came up this morning.
So it was our myLot April. I was confused when I first started reading it because I didn't know it was a dream you had.