Behaviour

Nairobi, Kenya
I often ask myself why I do what I do. I believe this is a question that each and every human being can ask himself or herself. It is only when we are sure of what we are doing and what influences our behaviours will we be at a position to achieve what we want. Our parents played a big role in influencing us. Some behaviours that we got from parents are good yet some are not. How we behave as adults therefore depend on what kind of parents we had and what kind of childhood we lived. What do you think?
@erictsuma (919)
• Mombasa, Kenya
Yes I agree with you.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks
• Mombasa, Kenya
@Alponce welcome bro
• Nairobi, Kenya
@erictsuma I don't know how this staff works. Would you brief me please..
@cool83 (715)
• Sri Lanka
Welcome to the myLot
• Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks
• New Baltimore, Michigan
@Nakitakona (14869)
You're right. I remember the famous poem of Madam Dorothy Law Nolte. "Children learn what they live." If children live with criticism, They learn to condemn. If children live with hostility, They learn to fight. If children live with ridicule, They learn to be shy. If children live with shame, They learn to feel guilty. If children live with encouragement, They learn confidence. If children live with tolerance, They learn to be patient. If children live with praise, They learn to appreciate. If children live with acceptance, They learn to love. If children live with approval, They learn to like themselves. If children live with honesty, They learn truthfulness. If children live with security, They learn to have faith in themselves and others. If children live with friendliness, They learn the world is a nice place in which to live. (Copyright © 1972/1975 by Dorothy Law Nolte)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Wow! This is amazing. I believe it is our duty as parents to bring the children up in a way that they will be grateful for in adulthood.
@Nakitakona (14869)
@Alponce That's the reality. Do you agree with that.
@Janet357 (30568)
it is very true that parents somehow influence us. welcome to mylot by the way!
• Nairobi, Kenya
Thanks