Never go onto The Shadow Web scary story based on a true story

@LestatPen (6034)
Now a lot of people talk about the deep web or dark net or shadow web. They say it's the underworld of the net. You have to use special software just to access it. But many dark and scary things dwell this. This story scared the hell out of me when I read it on reddit. And well I got even more scared when I found out a lot of stuff like this happens down there. Which is why I really stopped researching the dark net. And for the most part have no need to be on there as I am not a bad guy. But for those thinking of messing around on there.. this story might make you think twice. For you own sanity stay away from that place It makes Saw and Hostel look like a Disney movie.. this story is based on fiction but stuff like this are in documented cases.
This is an award winning deep web story, and for good reason- IT'S TERRIFYING! Seriously though, this one is more consistent stories to actual accounts of de...
Well I listened to it, kind of reminds me oof taking about 5 or 6 horror movies and putting them together.
@LestatPen (6034)
Yes because a lot of those movies are just showing us what lurks on the dark net. But then again it's bad people who do these things. The net is just how they show and sell their videos.
@LestatPen Yea, the thing did give me the crips though, it's 11:30 here and I sitting here all by myself. lol
@LestatPen (6034)
@sweetashoney lol that is scary! Here it is still quite early. But I will watch a scary movie and sleep probably.
Thank you for the link I love both horror stories and movies. This is my favorite guy who tells good scary tales,
Intro to Tales from the Crypt. Aired on HBO from 1989 to 1996. "Tales of horror based on the gloriously gruesome EC horror comics of the 1950's" (IMDB) Best ...
@LestatPen (6034)
You are welcome! Oh I love the crypt keeper!
@Janet357 (30789)
yap i will not dare watch it
@LestatPen (6034)
It is very scary Better you do not as it's night time.
@Alexandoy (4144)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I am not fond of horror movies or even reading horror stories because I get scared at night, waheehee.
@LestatPen (6034)
Oh I know what you mean! I could not sleep well after seeing The Exorcist in theaters lol