Paperwork To Do

Now usually I'm a very organized person. However, at home lately, I kind of just throw the documents in a pile in the spare room. I've meant to take care of those and put them in different folders for the last few weekends now. This weekend I'm going to try to get that done as I had started but then just keep adding to the paper pile in the spare room instead. It would be nice to have a folder for a few different documents just so that it will be easier to find them instead of going through all the papers.
I hate paperwork, too bad we can't keep all that on the PC, it's so much easier to file online than with paper.
@LindaOHio (13059)
I'm very organized and have a file cabinet; but I've let my filing pile up too. It's such a boring job!
i can't wait fer tax season so's i can get quite a bit cleaned out here, too. i've got schtuff'n folders, but i plead laziness when 't comes to 'em bein' organized, lol.
@crazyhorseladycx I've had the folders for a while, just need to organize and put the papers in them.
Pick up some folders.
@JohnRoberts I have the folders, just been too lazy to organize the papers.
I hope you got that done Susan. I need a filing cabinet because I do not want papers on the digital dont trust it
I just put all documents in one big bin. I always find what I need but it takes some digging. I have so little patience for those folders so the bin works for me.
It can be difficult to find what you want if the pile of papers gets too large.
@dodo19 (38672)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I wish I was organized. But I'm really not. Some days I can manage to be a little organized, but overall I'm not. I'm just lucky that my husband is an organized person.
@Alexandoy (4144)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I am also organized but when I am in a hurry my work table is a mess.