Me Time Wednesday

@wolfgirl569 (24048)
Marion, Ohio
And it has already started. Hubby just left to go to town and then visit a friend. So I have the house to myself except the doggies and Pretty cat. I am going outside soon and hopefully work in the chicken coop. It would be nice if I get it finished today but I will be happy just to get a good start on setting up a permanent brooder pen in there. After I am tired of working out there I will come in and run the steamer. I have already sprayed the rooms that needed sprayed for bugs this week. I also have a few more things to bag up for Goodwill and then load my truck. That will clear the computer/plant room some more. Hope you all have a good day.
Have you killed all the bugs now? That steamer was a great buy.
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
I still find one every few days. But they are mostly gone. I think a few hid in the pantry when I first went after them, Another reason I have started decluttering in there. It is right beside our bedroom.
@LindaOHio (13065)
@wolfgirl569 Oh, no! I would have thought for sure you would have gotten them all!
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
@LindaOHio I was hopeful. But I will get them. Everything I have read says it often takes a few months as they are very good at hiding.
I read in the comments that you'll still chasing bugs. Hopefully they'll be all gone soon.
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
Seeing less now. But I have seen online anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to get them all.
@Porcospino (27549)
• Denmark
I want to go through our things as well and donate some of them, but I didn't get around to it. It would be nice to get more space. The living room is fine, but I want to get rid of some of the things from the other rooms. Enjoy the rest of your day.
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
I have been slowly doing it the last couple of years. It is making cleaning a lot easier.
@CarolDM (45672)
Enjoy the day!
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
Have been and ready for a nap.
@LindaOHio (13065)
This is a great day to work outside. I'll bet your house is really looking organized now.
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
A couple of rooms still need work. But the rest is looking a lot better. It is almost hot out after the last couple of days.
@Janet357 (30789)
so you spray it from time to.time to get rid of bugs? i thought it could exterminate the bugs for good.
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
It does over time.
I bet your house is looking good!
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
Except for a couple of areas it is starting too.
Me time includes the critters!
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
Always. I WUVS them.
• Agra, India
You also have a good day ahead.