Mid-Week Busy

Happy Wednesday Everyone! it's still cloudy here today but it's gotten a bit colder. Actually it's downright chilly with a significant breeze (which makes it feel even colder). Today I have to go out even though I really don't want to. My daughter is off from work so we are going to run some errands and then pick up something for lunch. I would have liked to have gone out earlier but I got caught up in a phone call from my Aunt who is going to have to have a valve replacement next week. She's 87 years old so I'm a bit worried. She seems to be optimistic but it certainly will delay her going to Florida. She and my Uncle do the whole Florida winter thing every year and usually I get a visit on their way there and then again on their way back. Probably this year they will fly down so I'll miss their visit. Anyway, back to today.... I had my coffee ( 2 cups ) and now I'm ready to tackle the day. What's on your agenda today? Anything fun??
I hope everything will go well for your Aunt, I've put her in my prayers. I've had my drink this morning and now I'm going to heat the left overs from yesterday for breakfast
We had that weather yesterday. Today the breeze is slight and temps have gone up some. I was thinking of wearing short sleeves but I think a long sleeved jersey or sweatshirt was a better fit for today.
i went to my injection, the library, and picked up two footlong subs at Subway. today was a beautiful fall.day here. bright and sunny! took a walk from the library to Subway as by the weekend lows in the low 30's and highs in the 50's hope you have a super day! your aunt will be in my prayers
It is going to be a while until we are in the low 30's here.
@snowy22315 that is great news for you! it will be a chilly weekend here for sure!
@snowy22315 we had 36 degrees Saturday night with cars windows with what looked like could be either ice or steam
@wolfgirl569 (24048)
• Marion, Ohio
Been doing things around the yard as it is warm out today. Wishing the best for your aunt.
@HazySue (33337)
Is it her mitral value that she is having replaced? My prayers and good wishes are headed her way. I am home, of course, stitching and catching up here on MyLot.
I ran some morning errands and that's it.
@Alexandoy (4144)
• Quezon City, Philippines
87 is a bit too old for surgery.
The usual work, nothing new. I hope you have a good time out, no matter the weather.
Good afternoon.No fun today.The weather is miserable cold.too cold for me.
@anya12adwi (4875)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
Well my agenda for today was to plan tasks for me for tomorrow and I am all happy and hopeful about tomorrow
Wishing your aunt all the best.. Going into surgery with a positive attitude is a good thing. I remember them telling me that when I had my heart surgery.
@thelme55 (23051)
I went to the hospital today as my hubby was released from the hospital. I am glad he is back home.
@Janet357 (30789)
wow 87! i.wish i could.reach that age. am going to bed in a bit.
I hope your Aunt will be okay Marilyn.
@nela13 (24045)
• Portugal
I also have some errands to do this afternoon.
@bunnybon7 (43294)
• Holiday, Florida
not fun really but different. cleaning lady came that my insurance pays for. she is supposed to clean but she spends more time just talking. but that's okay.
We're off to Perth again later to attend a concert. The guy had a house concert here a couple of years ago and now he's given us free tickets to this one.
• Lenox, Georgia
Sorry to hear about your aunt. =( I hope you're having a great day, other than that.
I just had work today and then a nap.
@CarolDM (45672)
Chasing butterflies all morning! A beautiful day here.