Oops after oops today

My nieces was so tired after she got here. She watched some YouTube then fell asleep. I was excited to get time to catch up on mylot. She slept for two hours. When she woke up she went to the bathroom and I noticed her leggings were wet. She had wet her pants in her sleep. There was a huge wet spot on the couch. I quick stripped the cover off and did laundry then sprayed the cushion with vinegar and put it outside. I was given a head of what I thought was lettuce. It seemed kind of tough so I bit it and discovered it must be cabbage. I still had a big salad minus the lettuce. When we drink out drink we put the cups in the fridge to stay cold and keep bugs out. I accidentally knocked my daughters over and it spilled everywhere. Thankfully it was just water so it was easy to clean up. After my niece went home I had a light headache and decided to finish up the last of my wine. I added a little cranberry juice to it. I drank one sip while doing the dishes. I went to have another sip and knocked it over. It broke into a ton of pieces and glass and went went everywhere. Worst part was it’s seeped onto a pile of construction paper and a craft project my niece and I and I started on this afternoon. For dinner I made grilled cheese and tomato soup. The soup tasted awful and I figured it was just due to it being a different brand. I noticed this morning when I went to put the can in the recycling that it was low sodium. Giving the other can I have to my sister as I do not want to eat that again . I cleaned the tub, vacuumed the floors and washed the dog with flea shampoo. This exhausted me so I watched a movie on Amazon Prime called “Mother!” Starring Jennifer Lawrence. It was such a weird movie and waste of time. It was just one of those days I guess.
I sure do hope you'll have a better day tomorrow.
@rebelann thank you! So far so good!
Oh my, plenty of little annoying accidents. I hate when I break something. How is your foot now?
@LadyDuck I have others that are thicker and more sturdy.
We all have days like that. Hopefully, that will be the end of it for a long time!
@DianneN not a single thing was good that day . I have days where one or two things go wrong but never so many. I’m hopeful it will be s very long time before I have another crazy day like that. Today went well!
@shaggin We’ll, you’re on a roll starting today!
We all have days like that sometimes.
@snowy22315 I tried to think of at least one good thing that happened so I could add it at the end of this post but literally nothing good happened . Well at least my kids and I and the dog are healthy that's the best thing!
@shaggin Yes, sometimes you have to look for the good.
@sallypup (33451)
• Moses Lake, Washington
You got way too much exercise from all that mopping up.
@sallypup (33451)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@shaggin Yes glass is a pure pill to deal with when its broken into shards and teeny pieces.
A bit of a disastrous day by the sound of it.
@jaboUK yep lol. Well tomorrow I don’t have to babysit so I can just enjoy the whole day to myself. Today was a good day though no more oops moments.
I am having one of those weird / oops days as well. The day is just about over, though, which is a good thing.
@maezee I think by about 6pm the oops moments stopped thankfully. Sorry you had one of those days as well
I hate those days, but we all have them. Tomorrow will be better.
@andriaperry yep I know everyone here can relate to it. So far today is going well. My niece is sleepy so if she starts to nod off I will quick get a diaper on her. It was kind if funny because she didn't remember falling asleep and didn't believe me she peed on the couch she said it was probably my dog.
@Janet357 (30789)
do you put some liniment to get rid of the headache?
@Alexandoy (4144)
• Quezon City, Philippines
One of those spilling days eh?
@Alexandoy yepper but today is better so far
Hope the next day was better. i have days like you had all the time my big oops was dropping an egg on the floor Thursday morning making scrambled eggs
@Marty1 Yesterday was much better. I am sorry you have days like that so often. I don't thankfully. Eggs can be messy to clean up.
@shaggin my feet are kind of sticking to the floors where the egg dripped! it was okay to clean up, not as hard as i thought it would be!
@Marty1 it needs to be cleaned better if you feet are sticking to it.
@yanzalong (16377)
I always have black coffee when I do the chores.
@yanzalong I drink a coffee in the morning but it has sugar, creamer, and milk in it.
@yanzalong (16377)
@shaggin That tastes great, especially when taken in the morning.
@yanzalong I can’t drink caffeine past 2 pm or I can’t sleep at night.
• Agra, India
Now you can find something good to eat and rest
@amitkokiladitya oh gosh that reminds me how dinner wasn't good either
• Agra, India
@shaggin that was definitely not good. I hate it when the food isn't good
I get those days..knocking every blessed thing over. I actually threw out my veggie peeler with the parings the other day and had already taken the trash to the dumpster..so thats gone as I am not going to climb in there
@TiarasOceanView oh no I would be so upset if I lost my veggie peeler. I use it so often.
I hate it when accidents happen all day long. I have had days like that before.
@jstory07 accidents happened right and left that day. Yesterday was much smoother thankfully.