Favorite Type of Dog?

There are many different breeds of dogs, but what's your favorite?
@mcbota (2126)
Favorite animal?Hard to say exactly which one from the multitude of animals I like it much but I have to say that one of my favorites are dogs.Doesnt matter what kind of dog but to be a real dog(to look like a dog not like a cat!LOL)I like carpatians from Romania
@mcbota (2126)
Favorite animal?Hard to say exactly which one from the multitude of animals I like it much but I have to say that one of my favorites are dogs.Doesnt matter what kind of dog but to be a real dog(to look like a dog not like a cat!LOL)
doberman
@Poison_Girl (4163)
None. I hate dogs. :P
@jmcafam (2891)
I like boxers
@wmg2006 (5383)
I LOVE all kinds of breeds of dogs. My favorite stay in the house breed is the dachshund, weiner dog, they are great with children and usually very lazy like a cat. My favorite outside larger breed is the Lab, they are beautiful, fun, playful, personable. However, I was introduced to a HUGE Great Dane and she was superb, very docile and gentle and I loved seeing her play. So I think I must just be a LOVER of all breeds.
@Xrated (3766)
• Pakistan
german shephard
@wiseacre (221)
i like the german shepard