The Latest News

@UncleJoe (17991)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Sometimes watching the news can really affect the psyche. It breaks my heart to see peoples lives devastated by tragedy. The recent reports of those two dams in Midland County, Michigan, thus flooding the whole city below caused peopl to lose their homes in the midst of a pandemic. Then some a—hole cop murdered a Minneapolis man which has brought on some of the worst riots in history. Folks are burning down the city so they have called in the National Guard. That’s why I really get a kick out of news like in this short clip. Sometimes crime can be funny. This is a news report about a man who broke into a Wells-Fargo bank in the middle of the night. Not to rob the place though. All he wanted to do was use their microwave oven to heat up a Hot Pocket.
San Diego police arrested a man who claimed he broke into a bank to heat up some Hot Pockets.
@CarolDM (83313)
• Nashville, Tennessee
This is why I walk in my yard and get lost in nature. To escape the craziness.
People never cease to surprise me. The hot pocket guy will probably have a marketing deal soon.
@simone10 (48381)
Now that is plane stupid. You would think he could find somewhere to heat up his hot pockets besides a bank.
Thank you. The news is so depressing and this report definitely lightens things up a bit.
I read about that. Such idiots in our world.
@Gillygirl (42251)
• Sutton, England
That is a novel excuse lol
Oh man - and this happened south of here . For some reason, I don't think of a bank as the first place to try to heat up food .
Haha, really desperate, if it is indeed true. Did he try to eat the evidence.
@SHOHANA (11713)
• Bangladesh
Yes i agree with you. And that's why I do not watch news channels and also don’t check the corona updates.
@FourWalls (26304)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Sad news is he’ll probably do more time than the rioters.
@wolfgirl569 (30937)
• Marion, Ohio
Riots only hurt more people. Wish they could learn that