Awakening

@queenlyd (359)
The deaths, famine, sickness, sorrows, pain and depression have negative effects globally. But there is a Scripture in the Bible, John 16:33 which has positive effects globally "I have told you all this, so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows, but take heart because I have overcome the world." Everything that happens at this time, God chooses. He sets the time.
@Janet357 (50041)
It.is good to know that what you mention is all temporary because the best life is awaiting in Revelation 21:4,5.
@queenlyd (359)
Yes, my friend, you are right. Nothing is permanent in this world. What you mention in Revelation 21:4, 5 is true. Thank you for your encouraging message. God richly bless you and your family, spirit, soul and body, in Jesus Mighty Name!
• Agra, India
Yes ..this is so true. God has his own sweet timing for sure
@queenlyd (359)
Yes, my friend. In God's own good and perfect time, we will realize that we are just passers-by on this earth. Our journey on earth will end in His own good time. Thank you for your wonderful message. God abundantly bless you and your family
• Agra, India
@queenlyd thanks for the lovely wishes as well
@queenlyd (359)
@amitkokiladitya You are most welcome, friend. Thank you for the wonderful inspiring message you shared. You are highly favored by God.
@jayanth_77 (5934)
yes everything that's happening is God's will and we need to have trust in him. He puts in many tests and trials for us to overcome and gives us the strength to overcome these hurdles. He sets the time for everything.
@queenlyd (359)
The many tests and trials we experience make us grow in the knowledge and admonition of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Yes, He gives us 24 hours a day and the choice is ours where to nurture this time for God's glory. Thank you for your wonderful and inspiring message. God immeasurably bless you and your family!
@queenlyd thanks for appreciating my message.
Very comforting. Thank you.
@queenlyd (359)
Stay strong and courageous, my friend. Thank you for your comforting word in times like this, that we need to carry each other' s burden. God immeasurably bless you and your family, spirit, soul and body, in Jesus Mighty Name!
@akanetuk (1029)
Yes the awakening period is setting in
@queenlyd (359)
Yes, my friend. During this global pandemic time, we will be aware that God is in control, and we will not be shaken, we will not be moved, we all not be consumed. We must pray unceasingly and fervently. Your message is inspiring. Thank you. God richly bless you and your family!
@kanuck1 (1888)
That verse is very encouraging and thanks for reminding us. We are living in critical times and things will not get better until God's kingdom comes. We have to endure and have faith and hope in God as Jesus did. (See Hebrews 12:1-3)
@queenlyd (359)
Thank you, friend for your inspiring reminder for all of us, like what you said, we are living in critical times and yes, we will get better until God's kingdom comes. Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace and He said, "Peace I give you" God exceedingly bless you and your family, in Jesus Sovereign Name, Amen and Amen!