Where would you go from here

By Ken
@kanuck1 (1892)
Sometimes it's cloudy and dark and it looks like it might rain. There might even be some heavy rains coming with powerful winds. On some days you get some horrible news. What do you do to cheer yourself up or cheer someone else? The apostle Paul found himself in such a situation. Acts 27:20 (Easy-to-Read Version) 20 For many days we could not see the sun or the stars. The storm was very bad. We lost all hope of staying alive—we thought we would die. Paul had strong hope in God and encouraged everyone to eat some food. Even in the darkest moments we can find something positive to hold on to. Here are a few thoughts that came to mind this morning in a poetic way. When the load of the world Is on your shoulder And the load that you carry Is much too heavy ... How would you continue this poem? Where would you go from here?
@CarolDM (81906)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Taking breaks, music, walks, all works for me.
@kanuck1 (1892)
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing those great ideas to deal with sad events and situations that show up these days.
@CarolDM (81906)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@kanuck1 Have been doing these for years now.
@kanuck1 (1892)
@SHOHANA (10897)
• Bangladesh
This life is temporary I'm planing a permanent life to heaven
@kanuck1 (1892)
Yes, this life is temporary and there can be something better for our eternal future if we use this life well.
@SHOHANA (10897)
• Bangladesh
@kanuck1 yes we need to be honest, loyal and Good for everything and stay away from bads
@kanuck1 (1892)
@ShifaLk (16227)
Yes very beautiful encouraging message thanks. I stay quiet and pray in such situations
@kanuck1 (1892)
Thank you! Yes, one of the best things we can do when life becomes stormy is to go to our Heavenly Father through Jesus Christ and let Him know our concerns.
@ShifaLk (16227)
@kanuck1 yes very true. And I always get perfect results. 100%
@kanuck1 (1892)
There is no one other only God
@kanuck1 (1892)
Yes, there are times that only God can help us as the problem is so huge.
@kanuck1 yes but actually most of the times
@kanuck1 (1892)
@Butterfingers It sounds like you are a very spiritual person.
• Walnut Creek, California
I can think of a few. Maybe: Find something you can improve And feel the load lighten.
@kanuck1 (1892)
I'm sure that playing your guitar helps you a lot!
• Walnut Creek, California
@kanuck1 It does!
@LowRiderX (20080)
• Serbia
...don't give up, fight, at the end of the tunnel is the sun (don't you dare to laugh!!) this has never been my a strong point
@kanuck1 (1892)
I like it! You also understood the point of my post. No matter what happens, we should stay positive as one day all troubles will cease and life will be glorious. God will make sure that happens!
@dgobucks226 (22849)
Music helps soothe the pain. It is a welcome distraction when you face troubled times. Also, trying to keep a positive attitude and faith that eventually things will get better. "Sadness flies away on the wings of time."
@kanuck1 (1892)
Yes, we must keep going, praying and hoping and find things that cheer us up.
@erictsuma (3194)
• Mombasa, Kenya
I normally take a walk for sometime and I will feel better.
@kanuck1 (1892)
I like doing that too!
@Janet357 (50087)
In a situation like this, there is no one we can turn to but Jehovah God.
@kanuck1 (1892)
Yes, while there are a number of things we can do to cheer ourselves or others, there are times when there is not much we can do and only Jehovah God can help us. Psalm 22:19 (American Standard Version) "But be not thou far off, O Jehovah: O thou my succor, haste thee to help me."
@rhuenz (781)
"Jesus said;come to me ,all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens and i will give you rest"._Matthew 11:28
@kanuck1 (1892)
Beautiful verse! Yes, Jesus was one who really carried the world upon his shoulders and yet he was always encouraging others. We can learn a lot from him and from reading his life story. He is such a great friend!