People get on my last nerve.

The elevator came up with one person in it. I get on and stand in the corner. The elevator stops on the 8th floor and 5 people get in the small elevator. I squeezed out from behind one person. The man squeezed out from another person. There is a sign right there stating two people max in the elevator for social distancing. I was pissed because that B lives in the building she knows the rules. That is why sometimes I get angry and want to say something to people. It's for everyone's best interest to follow rules. If I was to tell that person's mother what she did she might just brush it off. When the both of us got out that should have been the moment the dish rag stepped out to say you go we will wait. The f B I am glad I changed.
@CarolDM (83091)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Another reason I stay home.
I don't blame you one bit.
I stay home also,
@CarolDM (83091)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@marlina Works for me!
That is not very polite at all. You were there first and they could have waited.
• Walnut Creek, California
Heh. I haven't been in an elevator in months. I hadn't thought about how that could cause drama.
oh you know it we just get off and wait for the next one.
• Walnut Creek, California
@sharon6345 If I were in an elevator I suppose I'd wear my mask.
@TheHorse I would wear a mask too for sure,
@Adie04 (6649)
That's bad people just ignored the social distancing
yes and let us both get out of the elevator.
@Adie04 (6649)
@sharon6345 if I seen that kind of thing, I would rather wait until only few people taking it.
That is not very polite. I never get in elevators they might get stuck in the middle of two floors and there you are stuck.
I was stuck on the 8th floor and the stupid elevator was moving up and down like it was going to drop to the basement. Judy I can't begin to tell you how I made that lady cry. I was hollering in there and begging someone to get me out. But the man in there spoke Spanish and called someone. They somehow knew what floor we were stuck on and the fire dept got us out. I was stuck in there alone a few times and banged for dear life screaming my life away to get out. The doo opened. Another time kay got in while I was standing at the desk making an appointment to the Dr. You know that child pushed the button and it stopped between floors. I know you already know I lost my mind. The fire dept crawled in and got her out. Here in my building a man was stuck in there and he was screaming and crying I heard him way down the hall in my unit.The fire dept came to get him out and he was so far gone they called the police. The police had pepper sprayed him to get him on the floor. He went to the mental ward and he was a hardened thug that was scared like that. I was so angry when I heard they pepper sprayed him. They should have just waited and calmed him down.
@sharon6345 That is why I never get in an elevator.
The management should have signs posted outside and within the elevators, and people should really speak up, I would.
I don't know why they did not read it since it is posted there.
@sharon6345 I would have spoken up or removed myself from the situation since it was not safe.
@db20747 (30131)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
I can relate. One fool sneezed on the bus with no mask. The mask was down on his chin. Put it on your face fool!!
I was at a red light right next to another car. Both of us had our windows down as well. The person began coughing like crazy. I rolled up my windows. it could just be a cold but i just needed to be careful.
@db20747 (30131)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@sharon6345 when I was in a car with the windows down , some teenagers walked by the car right next to the window! You can't let your guard down one minute! I rolled up the window!
@UncleJoe (17981)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Actually, that two people max is because those cables that lift and lower the elevator are getting old and could snap at any time. Gotta keep the weight down so they won't have to pay out higher insurance claims to the next of kin.
Just my luck but heavy tail could lower it to the ground.
@UncleJoe (17981)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@sharon6345 But, you have something soft to land on.
That makes me glad that for now I am staying put.
I don't blame you one bit.
@LindaOHio (40642)
This is why the virus is spreading.
@JimBo452020 (16652)
• Montrose, Scotland
Wow, if 5 people got in, I would be getting out. Whats with people not followimg simple sensible rules?
@kobesbuddy (104720)
• East Tawas, Michigan
If there are rules, some people ignore them regardless of what's going on.