To become successful ?

To become successful are one of the greatest dream that we, creatures of God are dreaming for. When we already started to feel a strong interest in something we discover, we tend to go deeper for some information and mostly take the risk just to have it. Well, there's nothing wrong about dreaming. But the fact is, we cannot stop the failures that coming in our way. The feeling that you already build your dreams, work hard for your future, and believing for your dreams, will possibly vanish in a split second. Even if your already in the last step, we must not be comfortable enough because we're not the one holding for our future. We are only human, striving hardly for our success, aiming high for our future.
@myklj999 (44711)
Hello, and welcome to myLot. The first thing you should do when you get a chance is to follow the link I have provided to read the site FAQ and Guideline pages so you can become familiar with what is and is not allowed here. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
Thank you??
@myklj999 (44711)
@franzajenelynyahoo You're welcome??
@cherigucchi (8436)
Hardwork is also important to succeed.
Also, have faith in God and ask for his guidance
@m_audrey6788 (31807)
Welcome to mylot. You`re right. Working hard can help us reach our dream of success
Thank you. Now I can say that I am courageous enough to deal with the obstacles I might encounter in the future.
@franzajenelynyahoo That`s good
@Adie04 (6649)
I have to agree with your post. It's true indeed.